5

Iyah Pov🤎

Iyah Pov🤎

I was sleep until I felt sb lay on top of me. "Hey bestie phoo" mayanna said hugging me. "Hey" I mummbled falling back to sleep.

"Mya's downstairs flirting with dd" "why is he here" "because Mya invited him over and me and Ddot we're with him so we decided to come to" myanna said grabbing lip gloss off my vanity.

I got up walked over to my bathroom took a shower and put on my brown byblao sweats. After I was finished I did my makeup put on my lashes grabbed my phone and went downstairs. As I was walking downstairs I saw Dd and Mya sitting next to each other laughing.

"Wsp mamma's" Dd said hugging me. "Hey" I said pulling away from the hug and walking over to the kitchen. I looked in the freezer and grabbed a breakfast sandwich to put in the microwave. But i felt someone grab my waist. "U good iyah" dd whispered slowly turning me around. "Mhm why wouldn't i" i said pulling away to microwave my food.

"Ion know u just look maddd tight" he said squinting his eyes. "Im good David" i said rolling my eyes as i grabbed my food out the microwave and sat it on a plate. He then picked me up and sat me on top of the counter "i want chu iyah" he said pecking my lips i smiled and took a bite out my sandwich "den do sum about it" he smirked and carried me to my room.

(Damn they juss said fuck the food😭-iyah) he thew me on the bed and smirked looking me up and down. I bite my lip pulling him into a kiss.

3:00 pm
_
_
_
_
_
Me and dd were in my room cuddling and watching level 16 when mya came in. "Dd wanna go live wimme" mya said smiling madddd hard "ye-" but b4 he could say anything else i cut him off. "No mya he's busy" i said pausing the movie. She then rolled her eyes and closed the door.

Dd stared at me and laughed "BOO nigga wats funny". He then softly grabbed my neck "bc u keep being mean to da muddy" "nigga at dis point go fuck her" I said rolling my eyes. "I will" he got up and started walking towards the door. "Nah lemme stop b4 u get in ya feelings". He said laughing "u pushing it" I said getting up and walking to my bathroom. I closed the door and started going live.

👁️‍🗨️5,008

"Wsp live" I said plopping my phone up on the sink and brushing my hair in the mirror.

Ddosama.wifey: why y'all keep asking her were Dd at that ain't her nigga

Envy.joy: exactly 💯

Laymari: y'all dick riding her

Ddotxdd: were Dd at

I laughed at the comments b4 calling Dd in the bathroom. "baee yo fans want chu" Dd came in the bathroom and got in the camera. "Wsp" he said throwing up his set.

Lani_loves: wait they dating

Yallfavorite._.teaa: BROOOOO they dating

Ddosama1: I knew it 😭😭

Ddxiyah: they so cute

Favvv_Ari: she not even cute

Jaydaxwayda: tomato tomato

"Aii wrd 2 y'all wailing on my baby mama" Dd said wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head in the crook of my neck "Ong like wtf did I do" I said putting my hand on my chest. "Who want me to add them to the live" I said looking at the comments.

Unknown.Mari: mee

"K Mari request to join" (Mari joins the live). "Omg Im a big fan" Mari said smiling. "She fine asf" Dd said laughing. "Dd make me smack tf outta u". I said pushing him. Mari then started laughing "can y'all follow me back on Instagram" she said smiling. "Yeah" I said following her through the live. "Igh we finna get off live byeeee" I said waving at the camera.

Dd Pov🤍

Dd Pov🤍

"Iyah really my wife fr like gangsta if I see her talking to a nigga Imma be on timing" I said talking to Ddot as we got ready to go to the studio. "Oh wrd y'all talking" Ddot said dapping me up "gangsta" I said laughing.

Incoming video call from Destiny/desty

"Bruuu she need to stop calling me she maddd dayroom" I said hanging up.

Incoming video call Frome desty

"BRUUU" I said answering the phone

"Yoo wsg" I said dryly "hey Dd" she said smiling maddd hard. "What's the word u need sum" I said moving my face out the camera.

Desty was my ex she cheated on me so Ian rlly fuckin wit ha.

"Wydn daddy" she said putting on lip gloss. "Who u talking to" I asked. Bc like I said shes my EX "u" "nah chill out I gotta wife and u maddd dayroom" I said rolling my eyes finna hang up. "Waittt baeee I'm sorry" she said starting to cry "nigga wtf u want" "I want u" she said wiping her eyes. "Nah shorty u good" I said laughing den hung up.

(Damn see me personally 😭😭😭-iyah) me and Ddot got inna car and 10 minutes later we arrived at the studio.

6:00 pm
_
_
_
_
_
_
"That Dd nigga everything dead" I said ending off the freestyle. "Yeah nigga we like dat" Ddot said laughing as we walked out the studio doors.

Y'all today is my birthday make sure y'all leave postive comments and vote or imma push y'all down the stairs at Dd house right in front of him😭😭😭 933 words, 💙 bye bestie's 💕🤍😩