10

Iyah POV

Iyah POV

  After my long ass day it was 9:12 and dd happy ass wanted me to come over.

  Dd: bae you tryna stay da night

Me: no I'm staying the night over my nigga house(I said joking)

Dd: wrd to Aziyah nobody fucking playing wichu

Me: chill on my Gov mfcaa

Dd: wrd you talking crazy asf but anyways is you coming over.

Me:wtf did I say David

Dd: i got sum fa u

Mi amour💕💕 ended the call..

  Tbh all I wanted to do was sit in the house and gts but apparently dd had other planes.

BANG
BANG
BANG

   I heard banging on my house door waking me out of my sleep. "omfg" I mumbled to my self walking downstairs. "WHAT" i said opening the door grabbing my gun. "Damn bsf you was finna shoot me" ddot said putting his hand over his heart Walking in the house. "Get ya shit on my son dd told me to come get chu. darrian said said closing the door.  "Darrian bffr you cant even drive" I said laughing. "Aii stop playing wimme Aziyah he said grabbing my neck, looking at my eyes and tracing to my lips".

   Then he slowly backed away and I just stared at him speechless. (The hoe was to stunned to speek😭😭). "Ayooo that was sus" I said laughing. "Mb gang" he said walking out the door. "Tell me when you ready kid". Ddot said

  Ion know wtf that was but I'm most def telling mayanna. I thought to myself laughing.

  A few minutes later I was ready and went to the car. "Ddot who's car dis you steal" I said looking around the car cs it was nice. "Melz's" he said laughing. B4 we pulled off

  I walked in the house and saw dd on the couch and melz on live. "What took yall so long" dd said looking up from his phone. "Iyah was taking years to get ready" ddot said running upstairs. I was about to walk over to melz when dd stood up and grabbed my neck. "Why you keep playing wimme" dd said looking me up and down. "you ain't the only person dat did that td" I mumbled laughing. 

  "Fuck is wrong wichu you know what lemme find out" dd said said letting go. "I'm jp baeee" I said tryna hug him "nah imma get my get back wait till we get upstairs dd said looking me up and down smirking. "Melz tell ya brother to stop playing cs I wanna be able to walk tmr". I said taking off my shoes. "Nah you wanna keep playing i got chu mammas" he said picking up his phone.

  "Dd leave her alone" melz said laughing. "Nah she good" dd said rapping his hands around my waist. And yall I felt sum poking my back if yk yk. "Dd wtf did I say" she said laughing.

  "Pls melz" dd said putting his head in the crook of my neck. I looked at melz and mouthed no to her. And shortly after laughed. "No horn ball, and I hope yall fuckers know I'm live" melz said too dd making him suck his teeth.

  Dd then went upstairs and I walked over to melz. "Hey ya'll imma post on my story tmr since I'll be able to walk" I said laughing making people put laughing faces in the live.

I talked to the live a lil bit then a few minutes later went upstairs hoping dd was sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   I walked in the room and saw dd laying down on his phone. I then quickly walked in the bathroom to change. "When I walked back out dd's eyes followed me to his drawer I put on a hoodie and sat down in his gaming chair on my phone. "Aziyah come here" dd said in a low tone. "No nigga I'm busy" dd then walked over to the door and locked it.

   He then snatched my phone and slammed me on the bed gently. Looking me up and down. "Wats all dat shit you was talking " he said smirking.  "Dont forget what melz said" I said laughing and pecking his lips.

   "Fuck what melz said" dd said causing my mini to 💦💦💦💦. B4 we started making out witch lead to 6 rounds till 4 in the morning. 

   Make sure yall
Vote ion fw silent readers. Love yall 😋💕 and we hit 1KKKKK I'm so happy

How tall feel about the Characters

Dd?

Iyah?

Mayanna?

Amiyah/mya?

Ddot?

Melz?

But this is the end hope yall enjoyed and everybody ended up dying from a bomb😓😓😓

SIKEEEE YALL THOUGH IK IM CHILDISH 😂😂😂