28

Dd pov
Not proofread
Studio

"Now that I'm up I can say that I'm famous, hit the yams when I go on vacation. Fly out the bros, if I love you, you sanctioned shorty a stripper she love how I spank it" I rapped in the booth working on my new song up now featuring coi larray

"32" I yelled "all my bad bitches to my right, all my gangsta niggas to my left"

A few hours later.....

Me jstar jay klickin and mabu passed a blunt around on our way to this party. "Fuck is destiny coming for" jay asked showing me her story.

I shrugged shaking my head. "Damn dis shi going crazyyy" mabu laughed looking at the views on our song throw.

"Cs dat shi fye fr" I smiled I'm so proud of myself.

We made it to the party walking over to a couch we're we saw dotty Roscoe dudeylo ddot dee and yogi. "Yooo mh" dotty smiled daping me and the rest up as I sat down.

"This shi mad packed" jay laughed. "baeee" Iyah stretched walking over to me. "Wsp Ma" I smiled pulling her on my lap. "Yoooo" ziyah said daping everybody up and sitting beside mayanna who had already sat down.

(New character unlocked).

Dezzy/dez. (Ziyah's gfn)

"Yooo" dezzy smiled walking over to the lil section. "Yoo wsg mh" jay said daping her up. "yooo" everybody else said.

"Wsg ma" dezzy smiled standing in front of ziyah. "Hi Mami" ziyah said pulling her beside her and sitting on her lap b4 pecking her lips.

Iyah pov

(Yallllllll my phone broke I'm on a droid oh noooo but I'm getting it fixed😔)

So we all chilling and destiny ugly ass and her dirt ass friends purposely sat next to us. I hate it hereeeee

I groaned getting on my phone. Dd looked down at me then looked back at destiny. Destiny looked at him and smiled b4 mugging me. I looked up from my phone feeling her staring as everyone talked and danced.

"I'm finna perform in a lil minute you good" dd asked and I nodded. "Boo bitch gimme my face back" I said rolling my eyes making everybody laugh.

"You not talking to me" she scoffed. "Well bitch unless I'm talking to Casper I'm pretty sure I'm talking to you" I said looking back at my phone.

"Mhm whatever" she mumbled "igh dd let's go" mabu said standing up I got off dds lap and sat back down as dd jstar jay klickin ddot dudeylo mabu dee six baby and a few more people walked to the stage.

A few minutes later they started performing and me ziyah dezzy mayanna and for some reason destiny walked to the front row.

"Mabu throw spin threw the opps get low" dd yelled making me smile. Everybody yelled the lyrics and I smiled at seeing him in his element.

Dd pulled me on the stage as 40s and 9s played and he rapped the lyrics to me. "You my baby, for you, I'ma end em'
40s and 9s, I bet we gon stretch em'
Good hair, good body, good face
The way you be lookin', just makes my day Lightskin shorty, she made a parade
All eyes on her but she on the way All eyes on her but she on the way" I smiled as everybody hyped us up.

I love manmnnn

After a while of dd performing he was finally done and he grabbed my wait pecking my lips before pulling me to a bathroom upstairs.

He closed and locked the door b4 looking at me and lickin his lips. "Bae you did so good" I smiled as he walked over to me. "Thank you ma" he smirked making me look him up and down.

"What you up to" I asked laughing. "I'm horny" he shrugged laughing. I bit my lip smiling before we pressed his lips against mines adding tough. Their obviously drunk cs wtf 😂

I moaned In his mouth at the pleasure felling him get hard. He sat me on the counter kissing my neck as I moaned. "Ahh dd" I groaned and I looked at me smirking as he slid his hand in my shorts. He rubbed against my underwear making me groan wanting more.

"He pulled my underwear to the side rubbing circles around my clit "mmmmm" I moaned loudly "words ma" he said "d- David" I moaned out making him smirk kissing me as he slid in 2 fingers. I let out a loud sigh as he pumped in and out.

"Mmmm daddy" I moaned as he did faster strokes "I'm about to cum" I moaned as he went faster I tried to push his and away but he moved my hand going faster as I felt myself cum.

I lickes his fingers and pulled me into a kiss making me taste myself. I wonder why he so attached

He pulled out his figure and I smiled pulling off my shorts with my underwear (why yelled violating these ppl bathroom smh)

Just imagine the rest I hate writing smuts

A few hours later.....

Me and dd were in the kitchen smoking as he stood between my legs as I was on the counter. "Were yall niggas been at" jay asked smiling "in our business" I mugged.

"They been fucking duh I saw iyah limping " ddot laughed dd smirked at him and everybody laughed. "Oh he'll nah yall some freeky ass lil kids" dee laughed.

I Mugged dd cs wtf "nah I'm jp we was chilling" dd said and everybody sighed relieved but ddot and jay smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully shivering a lil bit cs It was cold and I had on shorts and a crop top.

"Here ma" dd said taking off his hoodie and handing it to me. "Bitxh you such a fucking pick me" destiny said and her friends laughed. "Awl bitch you thought you ate" I laughed as everybody laughed with me.

"And did" "nah you still hungry and obviously thirsty to get ya ass beat" I said mugging her. "Bitch try me" she said and I hoped my limping ass of the counter but got picked up and sat back on the counter.

"Dd" I frowned "no ma" he said and I rolled my eyes. "You lucky dd saving yo delusional ass" I mugged. "Bitch you just scared" destiny said and ziyah stood up. "She can't fight but I can" she smiled b4 walking over to destiny and punching her as she tried to punch back failing.

Ziyah slung her by her hair b4 puching her in her face everybody yelled hyping up the fight b4 ziyah got pulled off by dezzy.

Destiny ran away with her friends following "why" dezzy asked frowning at her. "She thought she was getting over" ziyah shrugged.

" I wanna go home I winned but I got up and my legs felt like noodles. "Dd" I winned and he laughed picking me up.