20

Iyah POVNot proofread Sunday 10:12 pm

Iyah POV
Not proofread
Sunday 10:12 pm

    "destiny gtf off my phone" dd yelled b4 coming into my room. He sighed walking into my bathroom.

Who tf is destiny I said to myself. "Bae" dd said laying on my bed. "Hmm" I said pecking his lips a bunch of times.

    "My mama want us to come over for dinner" dd said. "Okay when" I asked. "Today" he said rolling a blunt after he was done he lit it and took a long pull.

     He then blew it out, "bae u already high" I said snatching it. "Bro I'm irritated" he said laughing then snatching it back. "Lets get Chinese food" I said and dd shook his head in agreement.

    "Here lil folks" dd said handing me my food. "Thank u stink" I replied "gay ass name" he said shoving me.

   "Bestieeee" mya said sitting on dds lap (btw we were on the couch) "lemme get somee" she streached. Dd then moved  her off his lap. "Here best" he said giving her a bite.

   I then looked at dd then mya and sqented. "Mya your maddd wierd" I said getting up to go to my room. Dd then pulled me on his lap.

    "Dd get off me" I said tryna get up. "Nooo chilll ma" dd said. "Mya I should beat ya ass" I said mugging her. "What did I do" she asked.

     "Nvm, just stop talking to me for I end up beating ya ass" I said finally getting dd off me then walking to my moms room.

   "Mama" I said sitting on her bed. "Yea girl" she said smiling at me. "Mya keep flirting with dd" I said getting under her covers.

  "Wym what she do" she asked. "She sat on dd lap and tried to eat his food only I can eat his food😭" I wined.

   "And what dd do" she asked. "He pushed her off" I said. "AMYAH BRING YA ASS" my mom yelled.

   "Yes ma'am" she said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Fuck it u sitting on dd lap for want me to beat yo ass" she said grabbing her hair.

    Ohhhh shit, yall know how black mamas be.

  "Bro it wasnt even like that" she said

"Lemme find out amayah" my mom said letting her go. Both me and amyah then walked out the room. "You a big ass baby" mya said

    "Amayah gtf for I smack u" I said pushing her out the way. She flipped me off b4 going in her room.

   "Aziyah" dd yelled, "yes David" I said walking over to him. "U know that's like my lil
Sister right" he said. I nodded, "so stop acting like that u know ion want amayah that's yo fucking sister bro wrd 2" dd said sitting me on his lap.

   "Say u love me" he said and i shook my head. "Unt uhn" he then grabbed my neck softly. "I love youuuu" I streached laughing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   Me and dd decided to go to his moms house early to chill we knocked on the door seeing ddot and mymy. "Hey" I said as we walked in.

    We all went up to dds room.  "Bsf make a tiktok wimme" mayanna said. "K" I responded

We then did this tiktok and when we did the part where we had to bend over dd and ddot pulled us away.

   "Haters" I mumbled, "fr tho we was really finna eat" mymy said. "Ong" I responded. We then went to dds bathroom and made it cs who tf.

   Then we posted both videos and came back in dds room. "I'll be back" I said to then walking downstairs to get water and say hi to mama osama.

   I went into the kitchen seeing her on the phone. "I'm sure dd won't mind" she said b4 hanging up. "Hey baby" she said hugging me.

   "Who was u on the phone with" I asked winking at her. "Oh nun like that just one of dds friends asked to come over for dinner" she said and I nodded grabbing some water.

   I walked back upstairs and layed down. "My stomach cramping" I winned drinking my water with some medication.

    "Ohhhhh shit" mymy said knowing it was that time of the month. "Fuck u" I said throwing a pillow at her.

    "Dd and ddot look so lost" me and mymy laughed. They mugged us getting on Gta the heights NYC.

(I think that's what its called)

    "This game be dick sucking" ddot said. "Ong maddd dayroom wsp wit thease niggas" dd said. "Gangsta" ddot responded.

20 minutes later

"OH SHIT DEM NIGGAS THROWING" ddot said

"FUCK YALL DOING ON MY BLOCK" dd said me and mymy just looked at them like they was slow.

"dd I need a gun" a random nigga said. "NIGGA I JUST GAVE U LIKE 3 QUIT LETTING NIGGAS ROB U WORD 2" dd said.

   "Ddot u be letting dd yall to u any kind of way" a girl on the game said. "NIGGA DD REALLY MY SON he wasnt even talking to me he was talking to milky🤷🏾‍♀️" ddot said.

   "Ong hop off his dick" dd said.

"DAVOD AND DARRIAN GO GET THE DOOR" mama osama said. "Igh ma" dd yelles back b4 grabbing my hand and pulling me with him towards the door. 

   I mugged him b4 he opened it. He then closed it right back. "MA WHO INVITED DESTINY" dd yelled looking irritated.

   "I did ain't that ya friend" mama osama said opening the door. "Hi sweety" she said letting her in then hugging her.

   "Hey mama" she said and dd sqented. "Unt uhn" ddot said laughing he then grabbed mymys hand pulling her upstairs.

   Dd did then same then closed the room door. Me and mymy looked at eachother confused. "Who she" I asked, "a random" dd said and ddot shrugged.

   They continued playing the game b4 destiny came upstairs. "Hey mamas" she said referring to me and mymy. B4 sitting on dds bed

   "Noooooo bro des get up" dd said taking off his head set. "D stop acting like that" she said. Nicknames is crazy I thought to myself.

   I pulled out my phone scrolling through tiktok.

(Keep in mind dd and ddot are sitting in the gaming chairs next to dds PC and me mymy and destiny are on the bed)

   Dd sighed b4 putting back on his head set. "Bae comere" he said motioning for me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap leaning my head on his desk watching him play the game.

[Ouuuuuuuuu