26

Iyah Pov

Iyah Pov.                                   ~~~~~
Few weeks later
Today makes a year that Notti passed
Not proofread

   Incoming call from melz

"Hey pretty" I smiled into the camera and my smile dropped seeing the frown on her face. "Iyah dds shutting down" she frowned. "Wym" I asked, "he hasn't ate in the past few days he's been really quiet and today he hasn't even came out his room. "Context pls" I said lowly. "Notti" she said frowning and I nodded slowly "I'm on my way" I said hanging up.

Call ended

   "Ziyah" I yelled jogging downstairs "yeah" she responded "keep an eye on Mya sneaky ass she's grounded I'll be back in the morning" I said and she nodded. Still munching on her fries.

   I walked back up stairs and got in the shower putting on my pink Lucius body wash and sugar scrub.

  After 25 minutes I got out drying off  and putting on lotion before putting on my gray sweatpants and a gray cropped short sleeve shirt with my white and gray shoes.

   I put on my diamond earrings and applied lip gloss to my naturally lined lips

After I brushed through my brown straight lace wig before touching up my edges and grabbing my purse and keys before leaving

     I sped to dds house realizing how long I took getting ready as I pulled in to the drive way I got out the car walking up to the porch and knocking.

  Melz came to the door and hugged me "hey boo" she said letting me in. "Hey melzzzz" I smiled "yhu smell good" she said and I smiled

"Thank yhu stinkkkk" I stretched. "We're dd" I asked "in his room" she said and I nodded b4 walking upstairs.

I walked in his room seeing him on the edge of his bed with his eyes low and red. I slowly closed the door walking over to him. I stood infront of him and frowned.

    "Yhu okay bae" I asked lowly. "Mhm" he hummed I sat on his lap faced towards him and he hugged my waist. "This shit my fault" he mumbled. "Dd stop" I said looking him in his eyes.