bonus chapter 1

Iyah pov

Iyah pov. 2024. Jun.10

I sat on the couch beside dd giggling at the mug on his face as he read through my Instagram DMS for my YouTube channel.

"You still wit that lame ass nigga knowing you got me" dd jerked his head back at tatas dm. "Nahhhhhh that's some fan shit" he mumbled stretching his words, something iyah always found him doing. He looked over at me "lemme find out" he chuckled b4 getting close to the camera smiling showing off his grills.

"Nahh tho word to my muva I'm high asf". He laughed making me shake my head "bae when are u not high" I laughed "ighnnnnn, when I'm porforming, can't be high that shit be making me forget my own lyrics ask mabu. He said referring to when him and mabu performed evil empire.

"Anyways bye thank u guys for watching my video and make sure y'all like and subscribe because if y'all are not subscribed what are y'all doing" I said playfully. "Yeah doe" dd smiled "but I love y'all lots see y'all in my next video byeeeeeee" I said before ending the video.

Dds manager walked in causing us to smile.

"Hi kiannaaaaaa" I smiled brightly as she sat beside us on the couch. Dd pulled me onto his lap b4 we turned to give Kianna our attention. "Hey Aziyahhh" she laughed.

"K so David" she said opening her computer. "Yeah mh" he responded. "U have and enterview with Ron enterviews he enterviews famous artists like Billie ilish, rod wave, polo g, and more. It is onnnnn" she streached b4 scrolling "the 11th which is tmr" she said making me frown a little.

Iyah and dd had planned to go to the mall and stuff tmr then go skating since they haven't been seeing each other alot.

Dd looked at iyah then back at Kianna. "U think u can reschedule it mh I had plans wit iyah tmr" he said making Kianna sigh. "Dd we ca-" she started but iyah cut her off. "it's cool we can do it another day" iyah mumbled lowly giving a fake smile.

"Yeah like next week" Kianna said making iyahs jaw drop. "He's kinda busy all week but next week is better" Kianna smiled but iyahs face expression never changed. "Oh." She said lowly.

"I am" dd asked. "Yup" she said and he nodded slowly. "Maybe we can push somethings to next week" dd said grabbing onto iyahs waist laying his head on her back. "I'll try. Im sorry tho I didn't know y'all had things to do" she said and dd nodded.

"It's okay mh" he said giving a smile. "Its really not" iyah said lowly b4 Kianna got up and left.

Iyah got up from dds lap walking upstairs.

Iyah walked in his room and sat on the edge of his bed getting on her phone. She hated how booked dd was now that his music was more out there. He walked in shortly after walking in between her legs looking down at her. "what's da matter mama" he said picking her up then laying down with her on his chest.

She rolled off him to the other side of the bed sitting up before staring down at him. "U do realize that we barley see each other anymore rii" she finally stated making him look at her funny wondering what she was getting at. "Yeah" he said slowly.

"U wanna know why" she asked making him sigh. "Your schedule, u always put our relationship last. And I understand that u have stuff to do and that your trying to build your fame and get your name out there but we already haven't seen each other in almost a month and now your pushing our planes back to next week" she squinted as tears burned her eyes.

She never realized how much she's been getting put last till today and now it's making her feel a type of way. Although there relationship has been doing really good and they talk every day. Iyahs love language is physical touch and since she hasn't been getting that it makes her feel like she comes last.

He sat up pulling her on his lap sitting her faced towards him. "Mama, it's not my fault I didn't even know I had stuff to do this week". He said wrapping his arms around her. "That doesn't matter Damaury (his middle name in the story) this is the third time u just put our planes aside like it was nothing". She frowned wiping her eyes.

"Maybe a girlfriend isnt good for everything u got going on" she said and he mugged her. "What u tryna say" he asked. "We should break up" she shrugged and he grabbed his gun out his drawer making her eyes widen "dd" she laughed making him mug her harder. "This yo 4th time pulling ya gun out on me" she giggled shaking her head. "cs wtf u tryna break up wimme for Aziyah" he said sitting it beside him. "put it away now" she said sternly trying not to laugh.

He put it away still mugging ha. "Marie u not going nowhere" he said making her laugh jerking her head back. "Oh wrdddd" "I'm so serious" he straight faced her. "I just think-" she started but he cut her off. "Idc" he said pushing her off his lap and walking to his bathroom.

She got up walking in the bathroom seeing him tryna put his hair in a ponytail. She sat infront of him on the counter before helping him. "I was joking but I was fr abt everything else" she said and he nodded.

"Ik and sorry for making u feel like that" he said making her nod. "It's gone change tho mama" he said as she wrapped her arms around his neck causing him to peck her lips repeatedly before she depend the kiss adding toung. There toungs faught b4 he pulled away hearing her moan.

"U nasty" he smiled making her laugh.

Yall I tried something new lmk if y'all noticed. Also these are BONUS CHAPERS because y'all wanted more. Make sure y'all voting and commenting tho because how imma know y'all like it if y'all being silent readers.

More chapters are coming tho .❤️❤️