Backstory!

Let's start with the basics.

Your name is Y/n Todoroki. Well, the Todoroki's adopted you. You had parents who died in a bloody villain battle. Endeavour found you crying over your parents' bodies while you manifested your quirk at age 5. You kept on screaming for a brother, but there was no sign of any boy waiting for you. Eventually, the papers got sorted and you were officially related to the Todoroki's. You were close to Shoto, although closer to Touya. When Touya "died", you were devastated. You did experience some daddy issues since you were raised with Shoto to overtake All Might, although you would never try. 

Your quirk is Hydrokinesis, AKA Water Manipulation. You can control water in any way, shape or form. You can turn it into ice, evaporate it and even use it to heal. You must have a water source to use your quirk, although you can pull it from the air or plants. You can also manipulate blood inside a person, essentially controlling them against their will. When you use your quirk you call it "bending". (I took the quirk from Avatar the Last Airbender, so if you've watched the show you'll know how it works)

Your birthday is in November, and I'll say November 20th for the story. The school year also starts in September, like in North America. I didn't want to figure out the school system in Japan for a proper reference, so I decided to leave it at that.

~☆~

Hey there! Please note that I'm only human and can make mistakes! Feel free to point them out in the comments. I'll try my best to edit them!
[Edit] So some of the beginning chapters aren't my best work, but I promise it gets better the further you go!

☆Thanks for reading!! ☆