Matching Pieces

We both entered the Mansion, my grandfather's house. It was decorated with marble, gold and diamonds. I guess decorating with luxurious  materials is considered a great past time for the richest man, Garandal de lé noir.

"I have been here a couple of times but your grandfather's wealth is still astonishing. How did he amass this fortune?" Gregory said with amazement plastered on his face.

"Probably by selling his soul." I deadpanned.

"How are you going to manage his assets?" He asked while we approach the study.

"I will sell the half of it, investing it with things that are booming today such are potions, mines, and manpower. The remaining half will also be divided into two, one will be sold and the money would sit in the bank and the last one I will manage." I told him.

"You really thought about that?" Gregory whistled. "I never knew you are a business woman,"

"I grew with him counting money and teaching business on top of me being a Prizm I also managed some of it." I said opening the door  and greeting... Victor.

"Good evening Miss Noir, I will now read you the will again," he said, clearing his throat.

"Noir,

I am afraid that I won't be able to see you anymore as my time decreases. But I would like to offer you a last deal. You can call it a dare, so I dare you to live as a normal student in Sigilicht. No Prizma privilege nor anything that would hinder you to become normal.

School is a minature world, I'd like to give you a new perspective and new experience without that title of yours blinding you. You have killed many daemons, learned spells and become a Prizma in the course of ten years.... yet you lack normalcy, to fail... to be frustrated and to be in love. I dare you to spend one year... and may you learn from it.

After you completed these tasks come to my study and answer three important questions.

If you answered it within my satisfactory range  of answers then you pass. Goodluck.

Ps.
The sake is your pride as Prizma and my granddaughter. I bet my assets and that infinite library that you so desire.,"

Victor then stared at me giving me the questions.

"Did you struggle in the university? How and why?" Victor started the first question.

"Yes, I struggled being discriminated against with my low physical amplitude, I got into fights, called names and even shunned," I paused.

"It is because of discrimination between classes and the corruption inside. I tried to right it.... by taking some recognition as an ordinary knight to boost the reputation of knight class students. It was working so far." I answered as Victor nodded continuing.

"What have you learned inside the institution?" Victor said the second question.

"I learned to be patient and accepting to people. It was weird but the past events piqued my righteousness and empathy. I learned that people change and I can attest to that.. because I saw them change for the better and for the worst," I answered thinking of my encounters from Isabela, Litwit, and Alma.

"Lastly, Miss Noir.. uhm.." Victor stuttered and sighed. "Do you have somebody you like?" He shot the final question.

"Thats so typical for grandfather to ask," I commented facepalming myself. I sighed answering, "Yes, I have," I stared right through Victor who seemed shocked.

"Her, name was Isabela Madrigal, she was my assigned mage in the university. Kind of bitchy at first but she didn't do anything mean other than said some sharp words. She apologized though and we mended our relationship after that...one thing led to another and I discovered why she is acting like that... I felt pity at first but that pity grew into care and it turned into love... So yes. I have somebody I like... no love..," I glanced at my grandfather's picture with my grandmother...