Introduction

This is a Multicouple book and will deal with 4 couples. The book will contain hindi dialogues at times but the book is in English. I request everyone to read the warnings before starting the story.

This is my book, coming from my imagination. I request people not to copy my work.

I really appreciate all the suggestions I get while writing a story but I request you all to be kind and appreciative in my message box as I've received alot of hate for not writing something the people wanted. Alot of you are very kind and sweet to me and I am glad to have you as a reader and a supporter but some of you are just straight up rude and dismissive of other people's feelings. I want you to be empathetic and also know that this is my story and I have a structure on how to write it. If I ever get stuck, I ask for ideas myself and I try to work on all the suggestions I get if they're suitable. But I cannot do everything. If you don't like something, do not read the book, but do not leave negative comments. I will still appreciate the suggestions but please be kind, I am also human and, all that hate and disrespect really affects me.

Warning ⚠️-

This story contains triggering as well as mature content and language. Such as the following-

1. Death of a parent
2. Anxiety
3. Emotionally abusive parents
4. Eating disorder
5. Sexual scenes-
-Degradation kink
-Praise Kink
-Light Bdsm
-Breeding kink
-Choking
-Pain kink
And more

I'll give a warning before the chapter if there are any except for these. No warning after this would be provided for the above mentioned. If you're not comfortable with any of these, please don't read the story. I understand that people have boundaries and some of these can be uncomfortable or triggering for you. I do not want hate comments or messages regarding this.

The story does not have a villain.

There are strong female characters as well as a little timid ones. Male characters also have different characteristics, ranging from brooding to aggressive to friendly and calm. I will try to portray people as realistically I can but the book is fiction and there might be things that don't happen in the real world. That being said, the characters might make decisions that will make you want to beat them with your sandals but trust the process. It's about character development and that will happen. I assure you.

Cheating would never be a part of my stories.

If you still want to give my book a chance, thank you very much.

I don't have an update schedule but I update pretty quickly, so yeah that's it.

Happy reading🌸