Epilogue

5 years later

After five years the Kapoor mansion was opened. Till now, the lock that hung on its gate was the only thing the walls of the mansion saw. It's different today. It's seeing more. After much persuasion from Mahira and Ishaan, later supported by Aditi and Riya, everyone has returned to the house for a get together.

Everyone would still go back to their lives that they've built elsewhere but meeting your siblings and making time for family is important. This get together has been due for five years and now that they're all here, Riya isn't letting anyone leave without promising to come back once every year.

She sat on a chair, tired of doing all the preparations and running behind a little child so he eats something.

Bilkul baap pe Gaya hai!

(Just like his father!)

Her three year old son is an exact copy of Ishaan. And unsurprisingly, is a mumma's boy. He is stuck to Riya the very same way Ishaan is. But those two gang up on her most of the time. Ishaan walked towards her and gave her shoulder a little squeeze. "What happened sweetheart?"

"Your son, has been running around all day, making me run behind him. I know I am all fit and fine but I don't have the same level of energy as him." She picked a slice of apple from the tray and chewed on it. She is still going strong as a model and still has to eat all the healthy stuff. Ishaan sat beside her.

"Why is it, that whenever he annoys you, he becomes my son and remains yours when he does something good?"

"Because all the annoying shit comes from you. Nevermind, mom called. Her and dad want to take Kunal to the water park. He has been jumping up and down since." Ishaan has mended his relationship with his parents and their son has definitely been spoiled by his grandparents.

"That's a good thing, he will go out with them and we will have time for ourselves." He leaned closer to her but they jumped away when they heard a little shriek.

"Bua??? Kunal pushy my doll in the pool." Riya turned around to the little girl. She was the same age as her son and hence his favorite target. "Aww, my child, don't worry Trisha, I'll scold him and we will get your doll. Come." Riya picked the girl up and walked outside of the house towards the lawn where her son was sitting crying and complaining to his uncle.

Sagar was wiping his tears when he saw his daughter in Riya's arms. "Trisha. Did you push your brother on the ground?" Riya put her niece down and sat beside her son.

"Did you throw her doll in the pool?"

"She push me mumma. So I angy."

"Why did you push him Trisha?" Sagar asked his daughter with the no nonsense tone. "I didn't. Vo bas dhakka Lag gaya and isne meri doll phek di."

(It as an accident, but then he threw my doll in the pool.)

"See, Kunal, it was an accident. Now say sorry, both of you and shake hands." Both the kids mumbled a sorry. "But dadda, my doll?"

"You have many more dolls Trisha." Aditi walked towards the kids with a tray in hand. Her daughter was a trouble maker. A much bigger one than Kunal. God knows where that came from, both her and Sagar are pretty nice people. "Did you two eat your fruits?" She asked the kids who nodded and then gave them a bowl of chips. Both the kids played tug of war with it until their parents scolded them.

Ruhaan and Sahil were seated opposite them, on the other side of the pool. They watched the whole scene and shook their heads. This was exactly how Riya and Sagar used to act as kids. Sahil's eyes fell on the little boy that was trying to pull the doll out of the pool. He stood up and walked to the kid. "What are you doing, Advait?" The kid turned at Sahil's voice.