Bonus Chapter

Thirteen years since the Kapoors planned a get together in their mansion and thirteen years since they've been living there. They returned home all those years ago and just couldn't leave. They grew up together, they knew what it meant to stay with each other in times good and bad. How could they let their children be any different?

The eldest son of the family sat in the living room. Advait was filling out his college applications when a tennis ball fell right into his lap or his.... "Oww!" Isha, his younger sister came running to him and picked up her ball. "Sorry bhaiya. I was just playing."

"You're a literal brat, Isha."

"What's a brat?"

"Ask dad." Advait was still wincing in pain, leaving his sister no other option but to call her dad. The dad who was in the kitchen trying to steal a few moments with his wife. They are fewer and fewer now.

"Ruhaan stop it. Someone will see."

"Let them. You're my wife."

"And you are old."

"I swear Mahira, I can still spank your ass to Paris if you call me old one more time." Mahira laughed before wrapping her arms around her husband's neck, who in return held her waist.

"What I was trying to say, is that you're still very fit and charming for being old"- "you"- "that's a compliment. We are getting old. Our son is going to college. That doesn't mean we can't do romance, it just means that getting caught would be embarrassing."

"Nobody is coming her-"

"I don't know why but I always find you two in the wrong places and wrong situations."

Ruhaan groaned and turned to his brother. "Fuck off, Sagar."

"Papa!!" The voice from the main hall made them all sigh. Isha is a curious kid who has too many questions up her sleeves. And it feels good to fuel that curiosity until it comes at unusual times such as the middle of the night or in the middle of romance.

All three walked down to almost everyone in the hall. Sahil and Naina were seated on the couch with their daughter Samiksha beside them. Aditi was seated alone and Sagar sat beside her with Ruhaan and Mahira sitting on his other side. "Yes, beta?"

"Papa, what is a brat?" Ruhaan looked at everyone's face before turning to his daughter. "A brat is someone spoilt, one who throws tantrums and/or acts to their own will without consulting about others." The thirteen year old girl frowned and glared at her brother. "I am not a brat."

Ruhaan turned to his son with a scowl. "Why did you call her a brat?"

"She hit me with a tennis ball dad. There." He motioned through his eyes towards his crotch and all the men winced.

Yeah, that must have hurt.

Mahira turned to her daughter. "I told you to do it to protect yourself if someone hurts you." Isha shrugged sheepishly.

"I just wanted to check if it actually worked." Advait gaped at his sister while everyone else looked amused.

"One more question." Everyone nodded at Isha and then she dropped her bomb. "How do girls get pregnant?" Everyone stared at her blankly before Sahil turned to Naina, "who teaches her all this?"

"I have no idea." Mahira cleared her throat first. "Your Sagar chachu will tell you." Sagar snapped his neck towards his bhabhi who shrugged. Serves him right for ruining her moments with her husband. But Sagar knew better. "Ask Sahil chachu. He knows everything."

If Sahil could murder his elder brother he would. "No Isha, ask your own father. He has two kids." Before Ruhaan could respond, the door opened and three people entered with big smiles. "Bua!!" The kids loved Riya a little too much. Probably because she lived in another house with her husband and sixteen year old son.