Eleven

The Opera is amazing. Naina agrees to that, the only uncomfortable thing in there are the people next to them. Sahil is on the corner seat so he is still saved, but poor Naina isn't. There is a couple seated right next to her and they haven't stopped kissing since the music started. It's not even a movie theater where the lights would be off. The hall is perfectly lit and the couple next to her are having all the fun.

She doesn't mind people kissing. If they're living their life then good for them. But it has been more than half an hour. And it's not just kissing anymore. She fears if she stayed there for a while more, she would have to watch them have sex. She was actually enjoying the singer's performance but she can't exactly concentrate. Sahil on the other hand, has no interest in the singer's performance. No offense to them, he is just not a person to enjoy opera. And for the last few minutes he has kept his eyes on Naina, uncaring if she notices or not. He is aware of the couple next to her, probably the whole hall is aware of them, but his attention has only been on Naina.

He has watched her face change color in the last half an hour. It's completely red now. Heat has creeped up her neck as well, and he wants nothing more than be able to kiss it, bite it, mark it. The image of it makes him shift in his seat. He very subtly adjusts his trousers so he doesn't come out to be a pervert. His thoughts still cloud his brain and a certain other part of his body that he refuses to acknowledge. He is acting like a horny teenager who has never had sex. It's stupid and embarrassing. Sure, he hasn't known a woman's touch in more than two years. Three, if you don't count a stupid one night stand that was honestly not so good for him. He just needed to take the edge off. But after that he just couldn't do it. No one enticed him enough. But now that someone has.........

Fucking hell, I need to leave.

He doesn't get to leave, the opera goes on for another hour and when they finally close the curtain, he jumps out so fast, he almost knocks into another person. He needs to get away from Naina, as much as he doesn't want to, it's very important. The boat ride back to the hotel is quiet as Naina enjoys the last look at the beautiful city. Sahil bounces his knee in desperation.

Come on.

By the time they reach the hotel, he is sure everyone is aware of his arousal. He still tries to hide it.

Worst day to ditch my suit.

They get in the elevator, he rushed out a goodnight and goodbye before running to his room. Naina ran after him, stopping him right when he was about to close the door to his room. He bit back a groan. He likes her but she needs to leave. He stands at the door with a blank face and that makes her nervous. The door is completely open again and she gets a view of his room too. It has alot of mirrors and no painting, making the room look bigger. It's better than hers but whatever, he is the boss.

"Ahem....... thank you sir. For everything you've taught me and the years I got to work under you would always be very special to me."

I could work you under me another way. Argh! Shut up Sahil!

"And I just want say that I'll.......miss you." That made him jerk out of hornyland and look at her. It's true, she looked sincere. Naina gave him a small smile, and with courage as huge as a mountain, went forward and wrapped her arms around his waist. He is much taller than her and that is okay. She buried her face in his chest and listened to his heartbeat, for the first and probably the last time. "Goodbye sir."

Sahil was frozen, she is hugging him? He can't let her go. Not now, when he knows how warm she is. He hasn't hugged her back, he is too surprised to do it. His control snaps and he loses it. "Fuck it!"

He grabs her arms and pulls her away roughly. She gets scared obviously. She is a tiny little girl afterall. She felt all sorts of scared and reprimanded herself for hugging him. He was too gone to see any of that. He doesn't want to say goodbye. He let go of her arms and cupped her face to pull it closer. His lips came down on her roughly and her eyes almost bulged out.