Part 01

In the depths of the jungle a hometown filled with Pokemon was being attacked by a army full of dark monsters that had appeared from an airship. However the Pokemon were defending their ground being lead by a Melloetta who was determined to protect her town.
"Defend the town! Protect your fellow citizens!"

Pokemon moves were being used all around the battlefield it was utter chaos, as Melloetta was driving back the dark forces her commander Golurk landed next to her. "Golurk! You're okay!"
"I've dealt with the enemies that were flanking us, where should I aim my flash cannon?" Golurk responded.
She points to the airship flying just above the ground. "Over there!" "Understood" Golurk turns into a cannon as he charges a huge blast at the airship, it was a direct hit!
"Excellent shot!" Melloetta exclaimed.
"Thank you...wait, it seems the enemy is retreating!" Golurks observation was true, all the dark forces were running away.

"Oh thank goodness! But we still can't find the leader..." Just then a dark figure appeared on top of the airship staring directly at Melloetta. "Thats him! Thats the commander!" Golurk exclaimed. Suddenly Melloetta flew directly towards the airship in hopes of finishing the leader off. "NO!" Golurk cried out but she didint care, her hometown was being attacked and she was going to get payback.
The dark figure flew up into the sky and opened up a large portal then flew in to it.

"No I can't lose him! I can't fly up that quickly...wait a second" Melloetta looked at the airship, it looked damaged but it looked like it could still work. Melloetta flew into the airship tuning out Golurks voice telling her to stop. She reached the front of the ship and came across the control room of the ship. Eventually a lever caught her eye that was labelled "fly" and she pulled it up. Suddenly the whole airship started to fly up quickly while also producing some concerning noises probably because of the damage. Melloetta quickly learned the controls and started to steer the ship towards the portal in the sky.
It looked to be like it was fading away, she had to hurry. She put the airship in full speed and started to speed up towards the portal.
Behind the airship Golurk was flying right behind the airship hoping to follow Melloetta into the portal.

The airship had flown into the portal just as it had closed and Golurk had missed his chance, not making it into the portal. "No..No this cant be! Our queen...alone with the enemy close within her reach..." Golurk looked around the town, all the dark soldiers had disappeared. The Pokemon had won but at what cost...

Meanwhile in the portal Melloetta was panicking. There was alarms blaring on the airship and all she could see on the outside was a circling vortex that almost looked unstable. As she felt like the ship was about to break down a light suddenly appeared and she had reached the other side of the portal.

She fell to the floor feeling tired and when she had gotten back up she saw that she was in a small town in the middle of the night. "That...was too close...wait where is the leader??" She scanned around outside the window but it was tough to see anything given how dark it was. "Alright I can't find him, looks like I need a new plan..." As she was thinking she noticed a button on the control panel labelled "Camouflage ship" curiosity got the better of her as she pressed the button.
A screen showed the text "Invisible camouflage enabled" at first she was confused on what it even did but she then realised she couldn't see the jets or outside parts of the airship. To double check what she was seeing she found another button that opened the hatch of the airship, flew out and saw that the ship was completely invisible from the outside.

"Wow it really is camouflaged...*shivers*oh its chilly out here, better head back in."
After heading back inside, closing the hatch and thinking for a bit Melloetta devised a plan.
"If nobody can see this airship including that dark leader then I can just hideout here until he shows his face again, in the meantime I can learn how this airship works and train until I can locate that monster...I hope I can make it back to my hometown, I hope everybody is okay..."

Melloetta wrote in her new journal that she had just found along with a bed she had also found while searching around the airship.
As she was preparing to go to sleep she pondered about what would happen next.
She then reassured herself that it would all work out
"I just gotta think positive! I can do this...Goodnight Golurk, I miss you already." She murmured as she fell asleep.

Meanwhile in a war room

"Before we end our meeting I wanted to bring up something peculiar that we had found just recently. There has been a disturbance, that entity that we had dealt with awhile ago had gone and opened up a portal with someone following him into it." The people around the room suddenly had serious expressions on their face. "Where is he heading?" someone asked. A hologram appeared in the middle of the table revealing the location. "Oh my, thats pretty close to-"

"Enough" A voice blurted out from the end of the table. Everyone looked over "I will settle this matter no need on getting worked up about it, this is hardly a threat after all." The room murmured until everyone was in a collective agreement. "Thanks we are counting on you sir!" A person exclaimed. "Likewise, meeting dismissed." Everyone left the room in a hurry feeling satisfied until it was just the person sitting at the end of the table left.

"Lets get this over with" His eyes lit up as he raised his hand forward, but had hesitated for a moment. He pondered with a thought in his head for a moment until he made up his mind. "A bit of a gamble but again this is hardly a threat after all. Now to find a suitable subject" A screen formed near the table as he scans at random individuals searching for something in particular until he comes across a young boy sleeping. "He seems like the most suitable person for my goal...now what are his interests?" He search's through the boys dreams gathering information.

"Intriguing...alright it is time." the screen showed the boy sleeping soundly. Now standing he raised his hand which was shining with a bright light towards the screen. "You will be given a gift! Use it well or suffer ruin!" He then whispered something under his breath and the spell was complete.

Meanwhile in the town

A boy wakes up from a weird dream
"Ugh...what time is it..." he checks the time, it's 2:00 in the morning. "Mmm too early...what was that dream about it was so weird..." He sat up thinking about the dream some more.
"Eh im too tired to think right now"
He collapses back onto his bed.