1.ENGAGEMENT

EMMY'S POV:

Luxrurious lighting ,lily flowers and rose scent everywhere, here I am attending engagement of my best friend with her toxic fiancé Christen D Silva

I'm just sitting here with a plastered fake beautiful smile tat I'm very happy with this engagement.

My best friend Alyssa deserves better , she is beautiful, smoking hot figure, tan skin with long blonde hair total top model. But she is so blind in love tat, she forgave him after finding him with his ex naked in a room.

I MEAN DOES LOVE MAKE A PERSON THAT BLIND???

" Emma come here", Alyssa's mom Mrs Judy Amerson called me .

I with my big fake smile going towards her ,she actual accepted there relationship because Cristine Marshall is the son of Cofounder of ZEKUWA. YES,YES you can say he rich ,I mean her mother believe tat he will inherit his fathers position.

I couldn't stay any long with my fake smile plastered on my face so I went to washroom to take a little break from this fake acting.

. . .

When I enter the washroom, the lighting in the washroom was pretty dim you can say you cannot see anything clear but clear. As I was fixing my makeup in the washroom I could here a person entering the washroom as a turned towards the person ,I realised tat it was a man before I could react something that man grab my waist crashed his lips into mine I didn't move as I was not able to process this sudden act ,when I realised I started to push him but he was so strong tat my push didn't affect him in any way. The more Im resisting him to stop the kiss the more he is deepening the kiss. He hold my waist tighter and lifted me and made me sat on the slab he wanted to put his tongue into mouth but I didn't allow him so he pinched my hips and I gasped he took the chance to put his tongue . He tasted like mint with a mixture of cigarette which I kinda a liked it. He started to move his tongue and im struggling because im not able to breath. His hands slowly started to move towards my breast and started squeezing it but suddenly one of the washroom door opened and now he broke the kiss and I could finally breath and on the other side a women who had caked makeup was in a shock tat seeing our position n she got to know what we were doing. When I see toward the man and MY GODDD!!! He is sexy as hell. He had those deep blue eyes that spoke about darkness .He was wearing a white shirt with three button undone from the top, I could easily see his tattoos. He had jet black hair with each and every strands as positioned nicely, but his aura was somewhat scary like someone you don't want to know even though he is beautiful.

The women which was in shock glared at me as is I was the one who seduced this man or maybe this women was his date and this man wanted to kiss her instead of me , I mean how can a man not know how his date look like is this even possible .

"Danny how can you do this to me ", said the women glaring at me.

Okay now it is confirm that he is I mean now it may be was her date.

The women ran towards the door and slammed the door. This man made his dress proper and ran after her I think and now I'm left here all alone not getting to know what just happened. Like shouldn't he just apologies me for forcibly kissing me or stealing my first kiss, but no he ran behind his date, such a dick.

I soon got down from the slab fixed my makeup and call Allysa that I'm going home because I was exhausted of meeting people and then this incident happened which is too much to take in for me in a day. Allysa told me stay a little longer but I think she understood that I was exhausted and told me to go home.

.

.

.

HEY READERS THANKYOU FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER CORRECT ME IF I HAVE MADE ANY MISTAKES. WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON.LOVE YA!!