3. MY BABY

DANNY'S POV

When I turned toward this women I was just hypnotized by her beauty she was small as she didn't reached my height even when I made her sit on the slab she had long blonde hair which reached her chest , her face is perfectly crafted her lipstick was smudged as I had kissed her soft plumpy lips very hard , she had most beautiful pair of blue eyes she was wearing velvet short red dress with a silt at the side but my god it was suiting her smooth milky with skin when I realised that I was staring at her for a long time I notice tat this women was confused ,tensed and was seeing somewhere else so when I turned to the direction were she was seeing I realised tat Sabrina also exist here .

Sabrina looked at me like I have cheated on her and said "Danny how can you do this to me "by glaring at my baby...wait what my baby? Nope she is some random women......then suddenly Sabrina ran toward the door and slammed the door signnnn

I made my dress proper and ran behind her as I know that she is definitely gonna use this incident and gonna the advantage of me I left the women and toward her .

She just acting to be cut by pouting her lips so that I can come for beg forgiveness , but I'm not gonna ask for forgiveness as she doesn't deserve it in gonna just give her money and settle off and now im not even interested in fucking this women as.... I don't know why she is just that women in the washroom is just wondering .

. . .

"BYE BABE!! Just don't forget the money which u told u will send me or else I am gonna tell ur mother "said Sabrina. I chuckled and grabbed her throat and gave a little squeeze "I can choke you till your body gets cold and make that small heart of yours stop and can even dispose your body so that nobody can find it u better speak with me properly or else just show ur ass in hell" I said , her eye was filled with tears and her body was trembling when I released her she immediately open the door and ran I don't know were she ran but im not bothered were she will go so I just left her n went back to my mansion

When I reached my room I wanted to take a cold shower . when I was taking I was not able to come out of the thought of that women she was just breath taking and innocent I bet maybe I was the first one to kiss as she was struggling to breath shit I didn't even ask her name if I meet her someday I will definitely not gonna leave her she is gonna be mine.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ?

WILL DANNY WILL MEET EMMY EVER AGAIN? 

STAY TUNED <3

THANK YOU!!

EMMY'S DRESS

EMMY'S DRESS