5. CALL

EMMY'S POV:

SCARED.....I'm scared that person is scary how can he speak like that and how can he touch me such an asshole.

But he is hot though.....

WTF am I thinking even though he is hot he is an asshole who don't have shelf control and very doesn't disrespect I hope I never see him again.

When I reached the office I went directly to my cabin and started to work. I was not able to work because todays incident was disturbing I mean I was scared were will I meet him again where he will touch me again that was very uncomfortable, but I tried my best to keep myself busy to not remember that incident.

When it was 7pm I started to packed my bag and grab my cat. Putting my coat on, I make my way outside and held an taxi.

When I reached my apartment I quickly took a shower and wore my comfy pajamas and sat on the couch to watch my favorite movie Pride and Prejudice. Bel had gone to Hawaii with her boyfriend and I don't have any idea when she will be back so basically I was alone now.

After sometime I hear a ring from my phone but it was unknown number so I ignored and continued my movie. After that my phone was rang one more time so I picked it up "hello" there was no answer I said again "hello" there was no answer so I hung it call weird . I finished watching my movie and went to sleep but there was something creeping me out because I feel someone is watching me I think it's just my imagination lets sleep.

UNKOWN POV:

"Sir somebody touched Mrs. Emmy in the coffee shop" .

"What? WTF were you guys doing".

"Sir it was a public place the whoever it was it seems like a very dangerous person".

i couldn't control my rage "S o you are telling me that I'm weak" I raised my voice.

"N.....No sir "he shuttered.

" I want to every detail about this person who touched my girl  by tomorrow and keep it very private private ". 

My Emmy I want her to keep by myself and decorate her like a doll and keep her in my room so no one can touch her or look at her if anybody does I'm not gonna spare her.

.

.

.

.

HI GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY. YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMET BELOW SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MY STORY .

THANK YOU!!