13.DINNER TABLE

EMMY'S POV

It was dinner time Jenna came to tell me it was time for dinner and I should get ready. Who get ready for dinner? We need to just eat there right?

Jenna showed me the way and told to enter this room as I entered the dining room I understood why Jenna told me to get ready .The dining room has a lavish space , the focal point of the room is an enormous dining table , which can fit thirty freaking people, its surface polished to a high sheen. The table is long and rectangular, stretching magnificently .The edges of the table are intricately carved with gothic motifs, adding an element of darkness to its grandeur.

Above the table, a majestic chandelier with cascading crystals hangs low, casting a soft, ambient glow that reflects off the blood-red velvet curtains that drape the tall windows. The windows themselves are framed by dark, ornate panels, adding to the room's overall sense of mystery.

The walls are painted in deep, velvety shades of burgundy and midnight blue, creating a backdrop that enhances the gothic ambiance.It was like seeing a live vampire dinning hall were we see in movies, "Have a seat" a deep voice echoed in the room , my eye then saw him he was sittiny so elegenty like he is the king of this empire , he was wearing a black suite with two top buttons undone and the white shirt of his was hugging him like it was his second skin and the third button is struggling its life to not break "Ahem" I was snapped from drooling over this man and I realised that I am staring at him for a way too long "I know that I hot , sexy, and handsome but your stares are making me uncomfortable" he said with a smirk and proud look on his face.

"I didnt stare wantedly i..its just weird you dress up this good for a normal dinner an..and this room is too huge for a person who lives alone" i tried my best to not stammer.

His smirk on his face increased "So do you want to unbutton my shirt"

"YES ! WHAT? NO" By now my face is fully red.

"PERRVERRT" He said.

"No I'm not!" i shouted.

"It's okay you can because you are my girlfriend"

"STOPPP!!"

He chuckled " okay now sit down"

I sat in the chair which was in front of him.Jenny came and served some italian food which I dont even know the name."So Emmy"

"ye...yes"fuck why am I so nervous in front of him.

"You are gonna work as my assitant after the anniversary party,You will meet Jules my other assitant he will tell you the work , and about the anniversary party dont worry about the dress Jenny will be in charge "

"okay" I said and then made my focus toward the dinner which delicious.

"Do you have any questions to ask"

"yes actually, are we going to have dinner like this everyday"

He suddenly frowned at my statement"Why do you not like the food or are you uncomfertable around me?"

"No.... no i didnt mean like that Mr Russo i asked because you are wearing a suite and it feels very lonely to have food when many chairs are empty here" I said while pointng the empty chairs around this room.

"Oh dont worry about that we will eat in this room only for today I choose this room because I have a meeting here after 1 hour and there are many business mens coming so "

"OHH... okay How are you so rich Mr Russo ?" i said soo much eager to know what will the answer be.

"Ohh about that because I own many clubs , shopping mall here and I also own a company" He said it with a proud and nervous smile.

"Which company do you own Mr Russo"

"Ohh I own TheDusk"he said it in a casual tone

"WHATTT!"

" What why are you so shock ?" he said with a surprised look on his face.

"TheDusk is one of the richest company and you own that! Even if you own how can you say that so casually"

"How can you say it so casually? I own this company princess thats it, and how could you sign a contract with me if you didnt know this much about me" his expression showed a hint of angerness.

HUH? Why is he angry now?

"I signed because I thrust Alyssa's decision she would never do anything that would harm me" I told with full confidence. Which was true I trust Alyssa with my dear heart ,I know Alyysa for a very long time and we would never do anything that we would hurt each other.

"Trust gets you killed my love What if I was abad person?"

"You are not a bad person Mr Russo" I said it by looking straight inot his eyes.

he furrowed his eyebrows"How can say that Emmy"

"You are just cold and a little expressionless but you are a good person see you even asked me weather I'm feeling uncomfortable and you were ready to protect me." I said witha small smile.

"Umm ... Thank you for that, now lets have our food before it gets cold.

We had our food in silence a comfortable silence , as I finished my food I got up from the chair to go back to my room "And one more as you know there is going to be a meeting here so I dont want you to wonder around tonight , if you need anything you can call Jenny " he said it with a serious tone.

" Yes okay "

.

.

.

.

.

HEY LOVIES !❤️

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 120 VOTES !!!😭 I LOVE YOU GUYSSS !!😭❤️

WILL POST MORE CHAPTERS REGULARLY STAY TUNED!

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER .

MARRY CRISTHMAS🎄 EVERYBODY HAVE A GOOD DAY !!❤️