12.TRAP

DANNY'S POV

As I was going through all my document in my office, I found out something off that some off the document are misplaced few days back I found a pearl under my desk that shows somebody is frequently visiting my office maybe I should welcome that visitor with love. Thinking of torturing people makes me feel so refreshed a smirk formed on my face.

To relived some stress, I poured myself some whiskey and headed towards the balcony to smoke. Lighting the cigar and exhaling the smoke that was making me calm every smoke I inhale every part of my body relived. Suddenly my attention moved to the familiar voice who was talking below. I couldn't see who it was until she stood 'oh my Angelo'.

She turned and looked at my direction.

Shit she is so hot. She just wearing baggy clothes but that also looks hot.

I stared at her straight into her eyes for a long minute I snapped out of it when she started waving at me, I was stuck at that moment I mean who waves at a ruthless cold mafia leader ohh I think she doesn't know who I am until now. Whatever it is she is too naïve she signed a contract with a stranger but I can't blame anything I took advantage off that.

When I snapped out of my thought, I see my mother holding hand I was shocked to see my mother holding her hand n speaking something I just ran down as fast as could when I reached down now, I could see my mom giving her a bone crushing hug "Stop it mom you are choking her" I said running toward them and stood beside Emmy.

"Ohh sorry honey were is my manner I forgot to introduce myself, I am Danny's mother Isabella Russo" she said with a smile.

"Hello ma'am I am Emmy bloom" she gave her polite smile.

"Ohh honey no need to call me ma'am just call me Isabella ma'am makes me feel old" she said.

"Okay maa...ahh Isabella "she said still not comfortable with the situation. I put hand on her waist to assure her.

"Mom I told I would bring her why did you have to take so much stress" I complained.

"Ohh my baby I couldn't wait you never had a girlfriend I wanted see her"

My baby? Why does she always call me that since I have grown up she should stop calling me that and top that she calling me in front of my angel.

I could her a little chuckle from her.

"Mom I'm big now stop call me baby" I said and glared at Emmy.

"I'm your mother you are always a small boy for me and there is no argument". She said in a way were there was no room of argument.

"Okay I'm leaving now I came here to invite to our anniversary party which is after two day and I want both of you to come and no excuses" she said sternly.

"Okay mom don't worry about it we will come yes know angel" I said staring at my angel.

I could see the pink blush on her cheeks I like it when she shows that I have some effect on her.

"Huh....yes Isabella we will surely come no worries" she said by giving my mom a assured look.

"Okay see you after two-day byee!" my mom said before existing.

As soon as my mom left, I heard a loud laugh and I just stared at her just admiring her laugh "Why are you laughing" I asked her.

"Ohh nothing it's just funny" she said.

I crooked my eyebrows and said "And what did you find funny"

"It's funny your mother calls you baby because your scary" she said looking a little nervous now

"Ohh, you tell me that I look scary" I stared deeply straight into her eyes, I frowned at the thought that I look scary to her.

"N..No Mr Russo I didn't mean like that your handsome I mean very handsome" she was nervous and was trying to make this situation good but I cut her off and said "Ohh do I look handsome for you bambina" I said with a smirk because I am liking this I like tease her now.

"No..no not like that Mr Russo I...I mean yo..you look handsome bu...but no...not in li..ke that hands..ome you are handsome oh god I don't what I'm saying" she put her hand to cover her face as she was embarrassed, this made me laugh which was rare.

"You look so cute when you look so confused and flushed" I said while staring at her still wanted to tease her a little more and I started to laugh started laugh.

"Okay I have a meeting now we will meet at the dinner time we will discuss about your work at that time" I said and started to walk.

"Wait! "she yelled. I turned to look at her.

"Is your name Danny? I'm very sorry its sounds rude I don't know your full name Mr Russo" she said seeing everywhere else except me. And the way she told my name is just make me beg on my knees the way she rolled her tongue gosh I want her to do it to my wait! What am I even thinking?

"Its Dante Russo but everyone calls me Danny asyou are my girlfriend you can call me daddy" I said with a smirk andleft after seeing a visible blush on her face. The fact that this girl does knowmy name too? I know she doesn't know that mafia part of my life don't get mewrong I'm a mafia leader but to the world I'm one off the successful billionairewho own this whole city ohh I'm loving this how can she sign a contract thismade me little angry thinking anyone could me in my place if I hadn't gone tothe club that day and found her but now she is with me I'm not gonna let her goanywhere contract is just an excuse but now she is stuck here and that stalkerof hers is not gonna live long.

.

.

.

.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON!!