2.BEAUTIFUL!

DANNY'S POV:

My mom arranged me a date today , every time I had cancelled the date by telling that I don't have time as I had issue in my shipment but now the problem is solved and I cannot lie to my mother anymore so I thought that I could give it a shot. Like if not a date how about a fuck and I know no women will resist me.

The women who my mom selected as my date was the daughter of CEO of SKS company Sabrina Gibrel and I'm pretty sure after getting to know who my date was it was definitely gonna be a fuck as she was a bitch who can fuck anyone because of money and I know that she accepted this date only by seeing my properties and money I have.

. . .

I picked her up from her house , she had perfect hourglass figure, big boobs and caked makeup, she wore a very short red bodycon dress which reached her mid-thigh . She was showing her attitude as if she was a sensitive girl as didn't show any interest so she got angry and told to stop the car, she then entered a party hall threatening me about my behavior and would complain about it to my mother, don't get me wrong I felt to kill this women but I was just holding back because she was a women tat my mother selected as my date .

I followed her and was waiting for her outside the washroom but she was taking too much time and I was frustrated that she would tell something to my mother that she would feel sorry for her , so I thought to kiss her and finish this matter.

When I entered the washroom the lighting in the was room was very dim n saw her standing in front of the mirror so I didn't waste any time I just I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me and crashed my lips to her , not gonna lie it was good ,it was soft she tasted like strawberry and even chocolate it was kinda addictive but she wasn't reacting for my kiss maybe she was shocked after sometimes she was trying to push me she put her hands on my chest and was trying to push which didn't affect me in any way so i grabbed her waist more close and deepened the kiss but my neck stated to hurt as she was very short compared to me so lifted her up and mad her sit on the slab I could feel she was resisting my kiss so wanted to deepen the kiss more as this kiss was turning me on so I wanted to put my tongue into her mouth but she was not allowing it so I slightly pinched her hip she gasped and I took the opportunity to put my tongue this kiss was so good but why do I feel this women has no experience in kissing did she never kissed anyone I started to move my hands all over her body and I finally reached her breast it was not big as it was seen but not small as well it was perfect for me to play so I squeezed a bit I wanted to take her now but a sound interrupted me so she took the opportunity and broke the kiss. I turned toward where the sound came from Sabrina was there see me in shock , I was confused if it was not Sabrina then who is the women I'm kissing when I turned toward the women MY GODD! This women was beautiful as fuck.

.

.

.

HEY GUY I HOPE YOU LIKE DOMINIC POV THERE WILL BE MORE SO STAY TUNED WILL RELEASE NEXT CHAPTER VERY SOON. THANK YOU!!