4. IGNORE

EMMY'S POV:

2 MONTHS LATER

"Emmy breakfast is ready", I heard my roommate Bella's voice from the kitchen while I am in my room. "Coming Bel", I answered while checking myself in front of mirror.

I wore black pencil skirt which reached above my knees with light brown long top which I tucked into my skirt , I did a light natural makeup and ya I ready to go to my office .

I went to the kitchen had breakfast which Bel made she made pancakes which is my favourite " this is amazing Bel", I said she blushed and said "eat fast your gonna be late".

I held a cab and reach my office, it's only been 2 months that I have worked in this company they have good atmosphere and our boss is also very supportive. I went to café to order my coffee, I was searching my purse from my bag while I was entering the café and suddenly I bumped into something very hard " Oh! I am sor.. sorrry " , I said, when I saw the person whom I bumped I was stunned.

DANNY'S POV:

I get into the car and grab my phone out of my pocket. I see there were 3 missed call from my brother Deric. He is a pain in ass he just likes to annoy me.

I roll my eyes as I see Steve as I know gonna be about the work.

I picked up the call "Hello boss there is a problem in our shipment " he said.

"I told you there shouldn't be any mistakes this time WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING STEVE this is the third time your doing this and if this shipment is causing any losses  then you are definitely not going to be alive take it as a warning or else you know what will happen to you" I said with very furious voice.

"Sorry boss there will no loss this time"

"There better not be any mistake next time", I cut the call and I told my driver to stop , As I wanted coffee . I went into the café and ordered my coffee, as the was ready I was ready to go back to my car I felt somebody bumped me I was very annoyed at the time and was going to threaten this person. At that time I hear a angelic voice "OH! I am sor... sorrry "when I saw it was her , my baby.

She was in a shocked expression maybe that kiss blew her mind off. "hey we meet again" I said she step backward and didn't reply to me she just ignored and went to the order counter. What the actual fuck I was being nice here . I turned around and saw that she was in a hurry she was wearing a tight skirt showing off her perfect ass. She wore a light brown top with pencil skirt. She turned towards me but is trying to avoid doing a eye contact with me I grabbed her arm and stopped her from moving she was trying the free hershelf but I tighten my grip and pulled her toward me so that she could see me " What's your name princess".

She finally looked into my eyes and I could see fear in her eyes "why do you want to know", she said. "Feisty huh, I like feisty one but baby if you don't tell me your name I'm gonna fuck that pretty mouth of yours", I said in a angry tone.

Her eye widened like she couldn't believe the word that I said now haha cute!

"So baby tell me your name".

"Em..Emmy bloom", she said , the name suits her .I heard a call so went to grab phone from my pocket by the time I take out she took advantage of this situation as she slipped through my arm and ran very fast. Not gonna leave you this time

I roll my eye as it was Deric" hello this call better be important".

"Aww.. Who made my bother angry?".

I cut the call and walked toward my car and dialled Steve "yes boss"

" I want all the information about a girl Emmy bloom and make sure no one should know about this if there is any mistakes you know what will happen "I said in a firm voice.

"Yes boss" I cut the call and was thinking about my princess the whole time.

.

.

.

.

HEY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYRD THIS CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

THANK YOU!

EMMY'S OUTFIT

EMMY'S OUTFIT