9. Deal

EMMY POV:

Cristene knows 'that guy '?

I mean howww...don't tell me tat he is going to be my bodyguard. No way 'that prev ' is going to my bodyguard.

After sometime Cristene came with 'that guy' "So you guy already know each other that's good".

"NO! we don't know each other " I screamed.

"Oh sweetheart don't be shy to tell that we kissed each other"

WHAT THE ACTUALL FUCK!! This guy is getting on my nerve

I could see all the shock faces of Allysa and Cristene

"Who told you that we kissed each other u kissed not me"

"But our lips touched and you liked it and sweetheart don't deny it"

Okay this guy is definitely a perv, I need change the topic this going somewerelse "Cristene if this guy is my bodyguard then I don't want him".

"Bodyguard ? Why do you need a bodyguard?" he raised his one eyebrow and asked Christene.

Christene ignored me and explained everything to this stranger. I could see his knuckles getting white and the expression on is face was... was scary.

"So this all happened Mr Russo I know that you're a very busy person , but you were the right person that we could ask for help"

The room was silent and was waiting for his reply or we could saw we were very scared to even talk to him as he was unreasonably angry.

After sometime he signed "Okay I would like to help but I have condition"

'Condition' now that is a scary thing.

" You see Mr Marshall I don't do anything for free" he said that while making a eye contact with me and I couldn't help but to feel hot inside I mean the way he is staring at me its making me feel hot... but why?

"Yes Mr Russo I know that we are ready to give you the money you can name the amount"

A chuckle was is only thing that came out from his mouth "Your so funny Mr Marshall do you think Im in need of money?"

Cristene , Allysa and me were sitting blank if not money then what does this man want?

"I mean I told you I have some conditions Mr Marshall didn't you here that " he raised his voice.

"OH ri..right sir yo..you said th..that" Cristene shuttered.

"So here are my conditions and while I'm speaking I don't want any one to interrupt is that clear "

We all nodded.

"Good so , as you know Mr Marshall as I'm at my marriageable age my mother is finding me a perfect girl"

"Don't tell me that I have to marry you" I glared at him.

"Didn't I tell you to not interrupt me while I'm speaking sweetheart " he took out a gun from his pocket and aimed towards Cristene . I shut my mouth and starred at him in horror "So I'm glad that you understood that what I can do if you don't listen to me".

"So I want a girl who will just act as my girlfriend so that my mother will stop finding me a date.... I mean it's a good deal u will have a bodyguard and u don't have to pay any money plus I will find the stalker and I will free from all the dates what do think about the deal ?"

"I mean it's a good deal Mr Russo but..."

"But what Mrs BLOOM"

"Ho...How did yo...you know my name"

He smirked like he was proud about it "I know many thinks Mrs Bloom now , deal or not and ya this deal is only available today or should I tell that you have to take the deal and that is because I like the kiss u gave me" he takes the gun again and now he was pointing toward Alyssa.

"Wait what how is this happening "

IM SCARED. I may sound brave right now but I'm shitting here WTF is wrong with this man we just can for a bodyguard so that I could be safe from that crazy stalker now here this man will kill my best friend if I don't take up this what in the world is going on in my life . I took a deep breath to think , his gaze was piercing , should I make run ,NO NO he has gun I cant he will kill Alyssa so what can I do Fuck now the only way is "Okay I take this deal MR Russo now please keep the guns down"

"That was very smart decision Mrs Bloom so now if u have any conditions on your side than meet up tomorrow to my office" he got up and he the room without waiting for my reply or he didn't want here.

As soon as he left the room we all signed a relief. "Cristene who is he?"

"What you don't know Mr Danny Russo you gotta be kidding me I mean is a man who every woman wants."

"What really ?"

"Huh Alyssa your friend is weird ....Alyssa are you okay "

Allyssa stared to tremble as she couldn't take up the incident what happen I mean I was also shitting right now.

"Allyssa its okay its over he is gone everything is gone I have got a bodyguard now" I said softly with tat allysa crushed me with a hug and said "Please be carefull"

"Yes I will Ally".

Heyy!!

Finally a chapter i will posting stories more often now so stay tuned.