8.NO COPS

EMMY'S POV:

As soon as I saw Alyssa I ran toward her n hug her tightly and tears started to fall from my eyes I was crying very hard, Alyssa was rubbing my back and said "It's okay Em Im here".

She made me to sit on the coach and told everything what happened about the photos and letter while tell her my hands were shivering with fear, Alyssa was rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I think we have to inform about this to the cops" Alyssa said.

"NOO!! You read the letter he wants me to go to cops "

"But Em what if this become even worse? What if that person just break into your house in a middle of a night? What if he kidnaps you when you are walking alone in the streets, and most worst thing he stole all the lingerie He is a pervert he can do anything to come inside your pants ".

"Ya bu..but I still don't want to complain about this to the cops what if he knows the cop and just want me to run and cry around as you can see he is following around when I was in Cuba and still didn't know about it"

Alyssa signed and started to walk around as she was worried and went into the kitchen and started to cook dinner she did the white sauce pasta as I had left in middle, after sometime she served and we started to eat. It was awkward as me and Alyssa were never this silent as we didn't uttered a word.

After sometime Alyssa again signed " How about we have a bodyguard "

"Huh"

"Yes a bodyguard he will be responsible for your safety"

"But who would give damn about my safety"

"Em just answer my question how about a bodyguard?"

"umm.......... its not a bad idea"

"Okay then lets get a bodyguard "

"How will get me a bodyguard?"

"I know you don't like my fiancé but he not a bad person he has connections "

I choose to stay quite because this blind love things and shit, I CANNOT HANDLE.

But she told he will get me a bodyguard so maybe he is useful in some way. Alyssa called Cristiene and told him about everything, he said that he would tell him in few minutes about it and cut the call.

After sometime her phone rang and I could see a relief expression on her face and came to me " Em you are getting a bodyguard but before that you have to meet him in person so that you both can have an contract and conditions ". "When should I meet him ?"

"Tomorrow don't worry I and Cristiene will be present "she said while hugging me. She was staying with me tonight as I was scared to sleep alone.

                                                      .                      .                      .

I and Alyssa were dressed up and was waiting for so called my best friend fiancé in a bar counter.Alyssa wore a black dress which reached her mid thigh and I wore a black crop top and a skirt with a slit. I mean who would like to meet someone in this club were people walking almost naked. I still don't believe that Cristiene.

"Hey girls sorry to keep you waiting I was stuck with some work"

Alyssa hugged Cristene , and he took us to the VIP room. This room was filled with lot of whiskey, rum, ciggerate smoke and scary guys that looked like people who are ready to kill if we just touch them. Any one of these really could become my bodyguard no doubt. I was looking around the room a loud thud sound came near the door I turn around and was seeing who was the person it was 'that guy' 'that guy' who I met in the coffee shop . He was angry at some reason and as soon as he saw me his expression changed I could feel he was scanning me and he became more angry and started to walk toward me " What are you doing here baby girl" in his deep and husky voice . Before I could tell anything Cristene came between us " Hello Mr. Russo " he extended his hand .    

.

.

.

.

.

What happened next to know stay tuned .

 THANK YOU !!!!

ALYYSA'S OUTFIT:

EMMY'S OUTFIT: