Six

Idiot {noun} - a person of low intelligence.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

      𝓖𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 greeted her as she stepped out of the car. She held her head high as she walked through the gravel into the warehouse.

"Welcome back, madam Lenoir." Everyone greeted as she walked through. She nodded as she passed.

She has a reputation to uphold as the ruthless leader her father worked years to make.

She hated this place, it was always freezing cold and it held bad memories.

How she didn't turn out a deranged as her father was beyond her.

She walked up some stairs into her father's office to find the man himself sitting behind his desk going through paper work.

He looked up with a scowl, quickly changing into a smile as he realized who it was that disturbed his work.

"Olivia, my little girl." He said excitedly as he walked around his desk to hug her. He loved acting like a good father.

"Father, it's good to see you again." She said monotone. Showing emotions in front of him wasn't an option. The scars on her back proved it.

"I hope your flight back was comfortable. I even sent my best girls to keep you company." He said with a wink making Olivia cringe. "I appreciate that father. You're always so kind." She wanted to gag.

"Now, as you know, you will be taking over soon and I can see you still recall everything I've taught you. I hope those children didn't soften you these past years." His voice held an edge to them as he spoke of his grandchildren.

"Never father. The Lenoir's don't soften." She said with a glint of crazy in her eyes, just the way her father liked them.

Little did he know that the crazy was directed right at him and all the ways she could kill him.

"I'll gradually let you start taking over. I hope you received the paperwork from Peter on the plane?" She nodded. "Good, I have things to do so do what you must. Next month will be your coronation." He buttoned his suit jacket before leaving her alone in the office.

She let out a small breath once she heard a car drive off.

She looked around the office noticing it was the exact same as it's always been. A specific wall she had always dreaded caught her eye.

With a shaking hand she moved a painting to find the hole in the wall that held the whip her father would use to punish her and Peter for showing too much emotion.

"I see you couldn't help yourself." She jumped slightly, letting the painting fall into place as she turned around to find Peter.

"Don't worry, I did the same thing the first time father left me alone in here." He said with a chuckle. "I'm gonna get rid of it." She said as she looked back at the now covered hole.

"I know. We should bury him with it. It was always his favorite toy." Peter said, his playful smile faltering at the memories.

Olivia walked over to him, engulfing him in a hug knowing that no one could see them.