frat boy | dream

18
(frat boy/college au!)
this one is one of my favs, hope u enjoy!

-

-

it's two am.

iam so fucking drunk, i can't even walk straight.

my head is spinning so much i almost fall over, bumping into the wall next to me, barely catching on.

i laughed at my stupidity, and slowly got to my dorm, focusing on my hands to stick the key in the keyhole. i stopped for a second.

do i fucking hear moaning?

i swear to god, he does this every fucking time. every time i go out, he gets annoyed and has a girl over so when i come home, i'm not able to fall asleep due to their fucking moaning. having a male roommate is my biggest regret and nightmare.

i opened my door, sighed and closed it. the moaning just got louder. not today. im tired as fuck and i want to sleep.

walking to his room quickly, i opened the door. seeing the girl quickly getting off of his lap, covering herself with blankets. his head turned to me, their faces got red as their eyes widened.

i gasped, getting ready for my dramatic performance.

,,ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS CLAYTON? ARE YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!" i yelled, fake crying. only seeing clay smirk and the girl looking terrified ,,IM FUCKING PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD, CLAYTON. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!" i held my stomach, dramatically sobbing.

the girl just turned to him, slapping him across the face.

she literally smacked the smirk off of his face, i was trying so hard to control my laughter. she quickly got dressed, and mumbled a little 'sorry' while running out of our dorm.

,,GO! I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" i yelled after her dramatically, putting my hand on my forehead.

hearing the door slam, i looked at clays naked body covered by the sheets. i smiled widely, he held his hand up to his cheek.

,,what the fuck is your problem?" he asked, half serious. laying down on the bed.

,,well, i actually want to get some sleep tonight. so i just did us both a favor, i can sleep and you don't have to kick her out tomorrow and make up some dumb excuse. you're welcome" i said, getting ready to close the door and leave his doorframe i was leaning on the whole time.