Chapter 54

POV ~ ⚡ Sparky ⚡

Well waking up to a kiss, not what I was expecting but ah well, "What happened?"

"You've been in a coma dearie. Only two weeks so nothing fatal but you had us worried there, I'm going to have to ask a few routine questions and keep you in for a few days but after that everything should be normal again."

"Alright..."

What a bore, the old lady kept me in for 3 days, I have hero-ey stuff to do. 1-A the largely massive door that could accommodate a giant. Once opened an assortment of colours could be seen ranging from blondes to pink, "Mornin' ladies, how much did ya miss me?"

"God, he's back already?" "Something's never change" "Good too see you are awake however you are 1 minute and 34 seconds late to class!"

Fun.

The day flew by and the only person who spoke to me was Midoriya asking me to go to his dad's wedding next week - obviously I agreed. Other than that no one else... Kinda lonely.

I mean of course it's better to distance myself people can leave at any time no one can truly be there forever, not even you own mother, especially not her, but I guess I thought maybe a few people would be concerned with how I'm doing? Oh well nothing to be done now.

Within the run up to the wedding I was able to find an old suit, slightly small but hardly noticeable, and found out yaomomo had taken the others side again after her and Jiro started officially dating. Kinda disappointing it was only yesterday we were working together to beat the ultimate goal and now she was just ignoring me. No, now's not the time to think I have two hours and don't even know where it is yet, Green said he'd pick me up at 10 so I'm sure it'll be fine.

9:30 - okay still half an hour, nothing from him ... He must be busy

9:50 - he must be on his way and forgot to let me know

10:00 - okay I can't expect him to be here on the hour, gotta give him some leeway

10:30 - He knows where I live right...

10:31 - I need to call him .

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello-"

"Hey Mido what time did you say you were"

"-you have reached izuku's voicemail I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Leave a beep after the message! Wait no the other way round, leave a message aft-" just great "beep"

"Hey green, its denki, just wondering where you are or if you know where I live, wait Aizawas your dad of course you know ... Anyway just wondering if you still want me at the wedding, if not it's totally cool and all but um . See ya Monday..."

💚 Green bean 💚

"I can't believe your late to your own wedding!" Oh no now's not the time for my phone to die, what time is it '10:17' okay that isn't awful but I need to call Kaminari, this is a mess.

"It's going to be alright, problem child, we won't be getting married until 6, we have plenty of time. Now run upstairs and get ready, we leave at 11."

With a quick alright and a race up the stairs I found my suit and began to put it on, an obnoxious yellow shirt now hung of my torso and a neat purple tie was messily placed around my neck. Obviously it was up to papa to decide the colour scheme and despite it looking strange when buying it, the colours actually work. 'Bzz' Kaminari! No, nononono what time is it? '10:42' it's fine right? I need to call him now.

"Hey Green ... See ya Monday" I messed up.

Ring. Ring. Ri- "Green?"

"Kaminari, I am so sorry, I promise that we didn't forgot you it's been choas here, I've only just put my suit on andIpromisethtaweareonourwaysoonsoifyoucouldbereadyfor11thatwouldbegreat!"

"..."

"Hello?"

"My bad, minor short circuit, what?"

"Umm, simply be ready for 11 I'll explain when I see you"

"That I can do"
Relief flooded my face and the extatic look I could no longer hide showed itself.

11:04

Green bean: We're here
Sparks: There in a sec.

A/N happy new year! (Only like 20 days late its fine) Next chapter will be the wedding and hopefully the last! Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you whenever next