Chapter 24

POV ~ Pomeranian's Old Hag

I cant believe he has been keeping this from everyone, I have no idea what I can say or do to make him feel better... Katsuki!"Oh Izu, c'mon, let's go watch TV. It's a bit cold in here."  He follows he into the living room where Katsuki and my wimp of a husband watching some youtube video.

"Mitsuki! How dare you bring a villain into our home!? I somehow deal with all of your sh*t and this is how you re pay me?! By bringing a villain straight to us!" My husband spat at me. What on earth is he talking about?

"D-Deku, its not true. It can't be. What happened to becoming heros? Me and you." A tear was falling down Katsuki's cheek, my son is crying? They know he was kidnapped be never did anything villains though...

I look across to the TV where a video titled 'Izuku Midoria: Vanished Or A Villain?' It showed a green haired boy committing brutal acts of theft and murder. He was licking the blood of, of a silver knife saying how yummy the victims blood was. "Izuku I though you didn't do anything... I thought you were only kidnapped and enslaved... You are a villain!? Get out." This boy, he has tricked us all. Made us pity him when he has been playing everyone, even the pros. He stared at me with a scared sad look on his face "Tch drop the act Villain now we know you, your tricks won't work on us and I believe I already told you to get Lost!!!" I can't believe this. Katsuki's childhood cinnamon roll, a traitor.

After Izuku left me and Katsuki broke down in tears, "How could he do this to us?! D*mn it De-Izuku why would you do this to us?!" I slowly made my way over to my son and hugged him till he fell asleep.

"When he wakes up, dont be to hard on him?" Masaru was clearly upset and he acted like he did when we first met 20 years ago (A/N think Mitsuki would have been 18 and then Masaru 22 but I'm not entirely sure). He used to be rude, obnoxious and scared everyone, we fell in love from the moment we locked eyes but then he became soft and I kind of like seeing this side of him.

"Tch, if I ever see that villain in my house again I won't be as nice, understood?"

"Yes, of course." I take Katsuki up to his room and decide it was best to just let him sleep.

POV ~ Boom Boom Boi

"Deku, no dont do this. You need to be a hero! I have always hated being mean to you but I was to scared of looking weak so if there was someone weaker then me then I thought..."

"Oh my dear Kacchan~ You know I will never love you. I am a villain, I was just playing you and all of those heroes. Ugh this society is so corrupt. We were fine when All For One was ruling. If only he wasn't taken down. Heroes. Villains. All that matters is who's telling the story." An evil grin spread across his face as  a pile of  bodies converted in blood started to fall from the sky, all of them landing on me until I was suffocating and couldnt get out...

"Help..."

I finally wake up in a cold sweat, in my own bed. "What happened? I dont remember anything from last night. Wait where's Deku?! Hes supposed to be here... Wait why am I wondering about a villain?" All of last nights memories come flooding back to me. "I dont believe it. No this isnt true. All he ever wanted was to be a hero, he wouldn't throw that future away, right?"

A/N thank you for reading the twenty fourth part of my first story. I'm sorry it's so short but as you may or may not know, I have a cold and I do not take to illnesses very well. I think I now know the rough idea of what's going to happen. Anyway I hope to see you in the comments. Love you <3

Words used 713