Chapter 3

You were walking towards your school, almost skipping as you display a smile on your lips. It was a good morning for you for some reason. Even though Teruki didn't show up yesterday, almost leaving him with spam messages and calls, it didn't bother you one bit.

Your smile widened as you spotted the blonde. His hand was resting on a girl's shoulder who seemed to be also going to your school.

"TeruTeruuuu~!" You called out with a smile as you waved at him.

The blonde and the girl turned around. Teru was giving you a look as the girl tilted her head to the side.

"Do you know her?" The girl asked the blonde. 

Teruki sigh as he watches you approach the two of them.

"No, I don't know her. Probably one of my admirers. She acts like we're close or something," He said as he looked at the girl beside him, giving her a smile, "So, don't worry about your pretty little head, okay?" He said.

"TeruTeru!" You happily greeted him as you finally catch up to him and the girl.

"I'm busy, maybe later," He said to you with a smile.

Before you could even speak, Teruki turned around with the girl as the two of them walked away. 

You nodded in response even though Teruki already has his back facing you, "Okayyy! See you at lunch!!" You shouted with a smile.

"God... she's such a creepy..." Teru mumbled. 

The girl beside him, or his 'new' girlfriend nodded in agreement, "Who is she anyway? She goes to our school, but I don't see her around much," His girlfriend said.

"She's a nobody," He coldly replied.

"I see..." The girl quietly replied.

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

The adviser got angry at me earlier for doing all my math homework all wrong. So, as punishment, I was ordered to stand behind the entire time of class. Many students laughed at me as I nervously smiled at them, feeling a little embarrassed. Though, what confuses me is that Teruki was also laughing at me. Not that I mind though! At least I made them happy in some way, that's all good!

I quietly walked into the corridor of the school, and many students were staring at me. I tried to hide my embarrassment with a smile.

"She's the one that stood at the entire time of Math class, right?" 

I heard someone whisper 

"And now she's smiling like it's something to be proud of... no wonder she's the creep of our school."

"Yeah, and she acts like she's really close with Hanazawa-san. She's so delusional..."

Ugh... my stomach is already grumbling, and I hate to admit that I forgot my lunch...

Obake woke up late and he said he'll bring me my lunch here at school. But he's kind of late now. I immediately head towards the school gate to wait for Obake to appear. He said he'll be wearing his usual black clothing, his long sleeve turtle neck, of course, his mask, and he's going to have his umbrella.

This is why I love Obake so much! He takes good care of me!

I patiently wait outside of the school building. The guard(Who's the only one that's nice to (Y/n)) offered me to take a seat beside the guard at the gate. Happily accepting his offer, I began to patiently wait.