i am so in love with you

it's 3:00 a.m and all of my thoughts trace back to you. i struggle with self acceptance ever since you left, though I'll never admit it. I cannot physically or mentally bring myself to the fact that I'll be better off, when you made me so happy. will I ever find my euphoria again? is there another hand that molds perfectly to mine? is there someone who can make me feel invincible? I'm struggling with being by myself. I beg and I plead for you back, but you dog budge. I tried to fill the gaping and terrifying hole with the thoughts of other lovers, but none come to the total affect you had upon me. I am so in love you. I love you so much, and I'm not allowed to tell you. every crack and crevice in your mind, I want to mend. all your broken bones and hearts you will accumulate, I want to be there. every little mistake or flaw or doubt you have about yourself, I want to fix, I want to fix everything you hate, so you can see yourself as I see you. an imperfect beautiful human, with so much love in your heart, and jokes and intelligence, you could fill a whole room with your spirit. lord knows, you filled up my mind with it. whenever you are around me, you surround me. my thoughts, my motion, my feeling, they're all directed to make you feel happy. I can't and I won't be the person you leave behind. I know I mean something to you, but not nearly as much as you mean to me. you're a masterpiece, every inch of you seemingly crafted to make me go crazy at the sight of you. you're a masterpiece created solely to make me dizzy when your arm touched mine. you're a masterpiece made exactly to make me smile when you text me. you're a masterpiece and I'm so glad I held on.