Dreamt of our first kiss

I'm dreaming, asleep. We've always been passionate. Passionate about everyone and everything we love before we even met eachother but now it's multiplied. We have spent the entire day together. We went to get coffee for breakfast at our favorite café. Held hands and drank lattes and ate croissants. I could see the love in your eyes and I knew. Right then, I knew that I would be staring into those eyes when I married. Those eyes will be the last thing I think of before I pass on.
They light up when they see me. It's the best feeling in the world to put that spark in your eyes. We walked around downtown window shopping and looking at books and people watching, holding hands, passionately. Laughing and smiling. Genuinely. I am reminded that we are real. And this is now. I have found love. It's 3 in the afternoon and we decide to have a picnic. We packed sandwiches and a family size chip bag with Mountain Dew. Your favorite. I'm staring into those huge eyes that sparkle and I know I'm projecting the same emotion within my own hazel eyes. It's night now and we're at home curled up with a book that I'm reading to you and big fluffy blanket overtop of us. You're either really interested in me reading, my eyes, or my mouth. I'm reading and you're staring at me and I know we are in love. Real love. This is pure. I pause and meet your eyes. You kiss me quick then lean back and look at me before leaning in again for a more passionate and well thought kiss. It's perfect. You are perfect. I couldn't be happier.
And then I woke.
I could be so much happier.