i miss you

I miss you so bad. I miss painting a sunset on your bare back at 2 am. I miss walking down the city street at 5 am just to look at the morning birds. I miss waking up and seeing the light on your angelic, sleeping face. I miss wearing your shirt and smelling your skin surrounding me as I fall asleep. I miss your wrap-around hugs when your arms enclosed me and held me from breaking. I miss your kisses. I miss watching our minds touch eachother in intangible places. Our hands touching every crevice of eachother. I miss our closeness. I miss making art with you. I miss going to animal shelters to pet dogs with you. I miss eating food with you. I miss buying eachother coffee. I miss the comforting feeling of your thumb rubbing my skin. I miss meeting your parents, eating dinner with them. I miss the approving look from your mom and the firm handshake of your father. I miss smelling you're scent in my own room. I miss your subtle and caring touch. I miss your gentleness. I miss watching movies with you. I miss hanging out with your friends. I miss getting icecream at 10am with you. I miss writing happy poetry about you, now it all sad. I miss going to the drive ins with you. I miss walking around the mall with you. I miss licking your cheek and you licking mine back. I miss telling you about everything, because now everything is about you. I miss you. So bad.