~ Two - A Touring Lesson - Ahsoka ~

I wake up, fresh from a nightmare of being hunted, first by the Trandosians, then the clones, before waking up from seeing Anakin with golden bloodshot Sith eyes to his electric and familiar blue ones, pulsing reassurances through our bond. 

"There we go, there we go. It was just a dream, just a dream Snips." I nod, calming myself down from the awful memories of being tracked and hunted down. "I'm alright, I'm okay Skyguy." He nods, backing down a little, but still watching me, both physically and through the Force. In need of a distraction, I speak up, albeit slightly shaken. "How was your talk with Padme?" The electric blue in his eyes turns soft as he remembers her, making me smile a little. Obviously, his reaction proves it went well. 

"I'm joining Snips." My heart leaps. When we had left the Jedi because of our loss in trust for them, I never thought that joining another group of Force users would be the next step. But after landing here, a planet so connected to the Force, so full of life and freedom? It only seemed natural. The Force swirling around us so freely, singing in happiness for our decision to answer their message, it feels right. "Did you tell Padme what the attacking darkness was from?" He shakes his head. My gut churns as my gaze flickers over at the double-bladed lightsaber. 

"I told her that it was simply darkness, and that it attacked you primarily, which if you think about it, isn't technically lying." I nod. We had been attacked by a dark Force user. Not a Sith, but something darker, more sinister than these Grey Jedi. I had killed him and had thought that that was the end of it, when the crystals inside had called out for me. Begging for relief from the agony and continuous bleeding of the darkness. 

"Those crystals are yours now Ahsoka. They've called out to you, and there's a reason for that." I nod, still slightly dazed from the nightmare and the exhausting events of last night. Suddenly a knock on the door resonated throughout the quarters we were led to the evening before. While Anakin goes to answer the door, I get dressed in the familiar red combat outfit I always wore in the past. Now though, it feels foreign and almost disturbing. 

"Ready Snips?" I nod, ready to move on. As I join my brother, I notice the Grey Jedi beside him. A girl about my age, pink with dark plum markings, dark hair in a high ponytail with white horns, and amber eyes in a pale dress that is a common tan to what the Jedi wear. Her darker tan sash held her saber, long and silver, possibly double sided.

 Her darker tan sash held her saber, long and silver, possibly double sided

"Hello! It's nice to meet you. I'm Elami Eldall, the Council of Balance sent me over to give you a bit of a tour and explain some things. The only reason one of them couldn't is because we just received word that Sisters Emlyn and Nadia are returning with some refugees and initiates, so they need to prepare for their arrival." It's odd. Her presence, even as a stranger, is calming. Not in the way of Plo or Obi-Wan, peaceful and serene, but lively and free. She radiates happiness, which is reassuring. It's a welcome from the usual war-like radiation of grim determination. We're about to begin walking when another familiar presence approaches, a bird call resonating through the hall.