I: Hiro Midoriya & Riku Bakugo

Third POV

The Unidern Artois.

A wealthy private school for all grades starting with preschool up to the 12th grade.

Socialites, moguls, you name it, and all their children went here.

It was the best school in the area.

With 1,420 preschoolers, 2,335 grade schoolers, 2,255 middle schoolers and 4,000 high schoolers, this school was always in tip top shape.

Looking like it came from the ultra rich magazine with limos and luxury cars pulling up to the front, or spotless automobiles parked in the neatly designed parking lot.

Or perhaps one would rather drop their kid off via helicopter.

The sky really was the limit for a 4 building school.

Each level had their own separate spaces, but shared the same lunch hall with three separate floors and fresh n' hot cuisines made as soon as they requested for it.

Hankering for Japanese food? Try out the hibachi on the second level west wing.

Or maybe you're in the mood for some DNR Turkish? Check the third level and you can't even miss it.

The sky was indeed the limit for a school like this, as the wealthy poured hundreds and thousands into making sure their children had nothing but the best when it came to their learning experience.

But only one donor stood out from the rest.

Yet, his son was only in the 2nd grade.

• • •

It was currently 7:45, as cars pulled up just 15 minutes before class was to begin.

A Rolls Royce phantom pulled up to the front, inside carrying rather priceless cargo.

"Goodbye, Papa." A small boy with dark blond messy hair and sharp red eyes like his father got out of the car, only receiving a grin from the man that was sitting next to him.

As the door slowly closed, mature Carmine eyes followed their son as he ran towards another boy roughly his size.

Must've been his self-proclaimed 'twin'.

"Drive. Now." A deep voice ordered, as the car sped out of the drop off lane and to finally get to wherever it was that they needed to be.

• • •

"Stop Riku, I'm getting all wet now!" A childlike whine echoed in a supposedly empty 2nd grade classroom.

"Oh settle down, Hiro." Riku responded, placing his water bottle down, "It's only water."

Hiro Kazuki-Midoriya. A boy with curly green hair and sun-kissed freckles but dark blue round eyes. A supposed splitting image from his dam.

Hiro turned over to the rest of the classroom that was still empty.

Most student in their class were roaming around the school, either waiting for friends or catching a quick breakfast.