XV: The Connection

XV: The Connection

Third POV

The badum-badum sound of Izuku's heart increased over the next couple of days.

He knew it was only for a week, but it was just so good.

Everything felt so good, like Hiroto didn't even exist.

He'd slept in late with Hiro, they played games, went out to different attractions and ate as many strawberry and cream waffles to each of their hearts content.

With today being Thursday, Izuku found himself being a slight nervous wreck.

Today was the day.

He'd have a true sit down with Riku's father.

Katsuki Bakugo.

They agreed for Thursday because Katsuki's schedule was mostly cleared for the afternoon and it'd be best for both after work.

Izuku chose to go home so Hiro could get his things and change if he wanted to, but also so he could as well.

Cue rummaging through his closet for something that was appropriate, finally deciding on a long sleeved lace paneled striped blouse, mid waist washed boyfriend jeans and high black jumbo laced sneakers.

The sun was shining, and his palms felt clammy as he looked through the rearview mirror to see Hiro happily staring down at one of his recently purchased action figures.

Dam like pup, Izuku went slight mouth agape at the sight of Katsuki's home.

He had to admit his nerves were beginning to get shot when he saw the armed guards at the front, giving him cold stares.

"It's just their job..."Izuku whispered to himself, pulling forward slowly, as one of them approached the driver side.

"Name, please?" They requested, pulling out a radio.

"Izuku Midoriya, here to speak to Mr.Bakugo..?" Izuku spoke up, trying to sound reassuring.

The security peered into the car, spotting Hiro, before nodded and making a hand motion.

"We've been expecting you," The man bowed his head, "Enjoy your meeting."

Izuku cracked a smile, as he drove forward and was told to just park in front of the clearly larger main home.

As he pulled up he could see Riku standing besides Kirishima, both with content smiles on their faces.

Hiro was the first of the two to get out of the car, quickly snatching Riku's hand as the two ran inside to go do whatever it was that they did best.

Leaving just the redheaded assistant and guest.

"I hope the drive here was decent?" Kirishima questioned, as the two of them entered the home, shutting down behind Izuku.

"Oh yes," Izuku nodded along, gently looking around, "Do you mind me asking where Mr.Bakugo is?"

They turned the corner, as Kirishima pointed to the ivory colored double doors at the end of the hall.