XIV: Reality's Expectation

Third POV

Izuku felt Hiroto kiss his cheek and give the same long winded apology on how he didn't want to do the things he did last night and it just came out of him because Izuku was bugging him.

'Go to hell' is what Izuku thought, but he was just so drained he said "I know." And left it at that.

A bit of joy overcame him as he watched Hiroto drag down his travel suitcase out to the car.

After some extra touches here and there, Izuku waved him goodbye and felt excitement overtake him when Hiroto's car pulled out of the driveway.

And now, let a week of bliss and silence begin.

First thing was first, as he headed to Hiro's room seeing the little boy who was already awake and was watching his favorite cartoon show.

"Oh Hiro..." Izuku hummed, scooping up his pup, "We have a whole week to ourselves!"

"Really?" Hiro gleamed, hugging Izuku tighter when his dam confirmed it with an excited nod.

"Strawberry waffles all week then!" He clapped, as Izuku let out a laugh and hiked Hiro onto his waist.

"As much as you want," As he placed Hiro down and told him, "But, we need to buy more flour and strawberries."

Izuku kissed Hiro's forehead, telling the boy to go get ready so they could go on a small grocery shopping trip.

In slight matching attire, Izuku donned a godet top white, blue mid rise ripped straight leg jeans and white plain sneakers. Meanwhile, Hiro wore a long-sleeve, off white graphic tee and regular jeans and white sneakers.

After snacking on light fruit, they went hand in hand to the grocery store with bright smiles on their nearly identical faces.

With that came the following sounds of clean trendy songs in pop, rnb and so on, blared over the loudspeakers.

"Hiro, what do you think?" Izuku's voice spoke softly, picking two boxes of cereal, "Which do you like better?"

The boy who had chose to walk alongside his dam, looked up to the red box with a blue bird on the front.

"That one." Hiro nodded towards, watching a smile make its way onto Izuku's face, before he put away the latter cereal choice.

Izuku then crouched down to Hiro's level once they'd arrived to the bakery section of the store.

A warm, nostalgic sweet scent invaded Izuku's nostrils, as he stared at the different brands of sourdough and ciabatta.

And that's when he bumped into another person.

"Oh! I'm so sorry-!" Izuku suddenly exclaimed, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment at the lack of awareness, "Oh."

"Hello, Mr.Kirishima." Hiro grinned, slightly bowing his head to acknowledge the redhead with a shopping cart.

"Hello to you too, Hiro," Kirishima nodded, looking over to Izuku, "And I should apologize as well, who would've thought that there are so many kinds of bread aside from white, brown and milk bread."