IV: Not A One-Timer

IV: Not A One-Timer

Third POV

Katsuki had finally come back from work.

Loosening his tie, he handed things over to Kirishima who would put things away for him before he headed to the dining room.

It was dinner time for him and Riku.

"Boss, Hiro is still here as well," Kirishima muttered, "I tried to call his dam as to when he wanted the boy back, but I haven't gotten much a response back."

Katsuki eyed his assistant, before letting him know that Hiro was to join them for dinner before dropping him off.

Katsuki only made it halfway down the hallway before he stopped in his tracks.

"Kirishima, what do you mean by 'not much of a response'?" Katsuki's brows pinched, but right before Kirishima could open his mouth, the sound of feet walking closer to the foyer.

"Papa!" Riku's voice echoed along the walls as he watched his father squat before running and jumping into the man's arms.

Hiro merely stood aside and stared, making only brief eye contact with Riku's dad before looking away.

"Hiro, would you like to eat dinner with us before you go?" Katsuki smiled, even though it didn't reach his eyes.

Hiro shrugged, looking over to Riku who seemed happy at the idea and nodded in agreement for him.

"Alright, you two head to the dining room, I'll be there soon." 

The two boys linked arms and ran back to the dining area, leaving just Katsuki and Kirishima.

"I'm not sure if he knows or not," Kirishima began to whisper, feeling Katsuki's eyes and body shift toward his direction.

"Hiro attempted to call his mother but no answer, so I did it again, only this time there was an answer, but it wasn't the kind a child should hear about their dam from their sire."

Katsuki's face twitched, not sure what to think, "What exactly did they say?"

"Apparently, Hiro's dam, Izuku, is a whore."

Kirishima's hands came up in a defensive motion, noticing the glare Katsuki was giving him, "Their words, not mine."

"They even hung up before I could explain that Hiro wanted to talk."

"Odd." Katsuki noted, "He of all people wasn't showing us any signs of that." He brushed his hair with his fingers before letting out a groan and a stretch.

He began to walk towards the dining area, catching view of the other household servants plating out everyone's food.

A T-bone steak and scalloped potatoes for Katsuki.

And for Hiro and Riku, a bowl of steamed rice with honey glazed chicken bites.

Katsuki sat at the head of the table, while Hiro and Riku sat on either the left or right side next to him.

For a moment, he listened to the boys' chatter on endlessly about various kiddie topics.

But then his curiosity couldn't help, but get the better part of his judgement against Hiro and his family.