X: Mutual Feeling, Mutual Respect

Third POV

Saturday simply couldn't have come any faster for the Midoriya-Kazuki family.

Izuku was just about ready to finish up his look after cleaning the house, along with everyone was well fed and Hiro was all prepped for his play date.

Izuku had only gotten one confirmation from Katsuki to ensure it was okay for Hiro to come over.

Which Izuku said yes.

Sure he wanted to protect Hiro, knowing how suspicious Hiroto could get, but he still wanted to see his beloved pup to be happy.

Now it was just about one pm when their home doorbell camera sent an alert to his phone that someone was here.

"Wow..." Izuku hummed, just about done slipping on his outfit.

A plain fitted white turtleneck, black upper-thigh ruffle shorts with a simple belt holding it up.

Seeing as he wasn't done he slipped on houseslippers and called for Hiro who was still in his bedroom, watching his favorite cartoon programming before he was to be called down to go.

"Hiro, it's time to go!" Izuku's voice rang from the upstairs, quickly grabbing the boy's things like his bag of favorite toys and snacks.

Out of his room, Hiro basically hobbled his way down the steps while trying to slip on his sneakers before joining hands with his dam that was already by the door.

Izuku opened the door, a nervous smile on his face when he saw not just Kirishima, but Katsuki in the backseat with his window rolled down.

"Hello," Izuku smiled, "Hiro's already to go." As he gently let go of Hiro's hand as the boy took a single step outside.

Izuku fiddled with his thumbs for a second, "Also, I truly apologize for Monday night."

Izuku watched as Kirishima dismissed it with his hand, "Don't worry about, my boss explained everything so it's fine."

"You want Hiro back by six, right?"

"Yes, six is perfect." Izuku agreed, as he then squatted to eye level with Hiro, "You'll be okay, right?"

He watched as Hiro's face frowned as he stared passed Izuku's face.

Izuku didn't need to know what that look was about.

"I'll be fine, mama," Hiro nodded, reaching forward and hugging his dam, "Will you?"

Izuku paused, quickly realizing the face he could've possibly have made as he looked up at Kirishima who had blank look on his demeanor.

"Of course, I'll be okay." Izuku answered quickly, hugging his pup tightly and showering him with kisses on the cheek before releasing him.

Izuku got up as Hiro and Kirishima walked towards the same Rolls Royce that was at school the other day.

The green haired omega watched his son get into the car, trying to be polite and giving Katsuki a small smile but the blond just had the same look on his face.