II: Izuku Midoriya & Katsuki Bakugo

Third POV

The melodious tune of the study hall bell had rung.

The school day had nearly reached its end.

Study hall was more like a free 30 minute period; at the end of the day, in which students could seek help from teachers about a subject or could take the time early to catch something to eat before participating in various school activities.

In the chance that you weren't doing anything, then you could simply go home.

Which is exactly what Izuku was planning on doing right after he had a chat with Mr.Bakugo.

At the front of the school, Izuku, Hiro and Riku all waited for the Man of the Bakugo family, Riku's father.

Izuku stared at the two boys in front of him that squealed and jumped in excitement to finally have their first play date after wanting it for so long.

They'd met in preschool and were inseparable ever since, but due to certain circumstances on both ends they never really could hang out.

Izuku clutched his phone tightly, his fingers becoming rather clammy at the idea of actually seeing what Mr.Bakugo looked like.

From what he might've overheard, Riku looked identical to him, not minding the difference in hair color, of course.

"There he is!" Riku suddenly pointed at the same Rolls Royce that dropped him off in the morning, as he watched the passenger door swing open and a tall figure with spiky red hair had called out to him.

"Young Riku, time to go!"

Izuku was taken back, as he watched Riku take Hiro's hand as they both ran to the car.

That man.

He didn't look a thing like Riku to be his sire, besides the same eye color that was at least half a shade lighter.

"Hiro, wait-!" Izuku called out to his son, but despite his short legs, he was incredibly fast when he was excited about something.

Izuku sped walked after them, as he watched Riku lean his entire body into the car, speaking joyously  to someone who Izuku couldn't see due to the dark tint of the car.

He then leaned out, his grip tighter on Hiro as he squealed and hopped in his place excitedly.

Slowly, Izuku watched the person who Riku was talking to get out of the car.

Izuku could feel air leave his body as he did his very best to avoid a jaw drop.

What in the world?

Polished black dress shoes and a well made tailored suit hugged a masculine and most likely ripped to the nine's body ever so delicately. Brownline rimmed glasses sat perfect atop a chiseled face like that of an Adonis, with posture that scream and proved the man held himself and was to be held by everyone else to a higher standard.

He only stepped out, not moving any more than he felt the need too. The man stuck out two fingers and gestured Izuku to come closer.