Chapter 1

"Ugh." A young teenager who had just awoken groaned. His right shoulder was jolting with pain, and his entire body was throbbing. A white ceiling was being uncovered by obsidian blue. One that he has seen repeatedly throughout his life. ' A hospital.....great.'

The teenager stood up from the hospital bed and sat on the bed. He had golden locks which is spikey and had been sun-kissed. Medical tape was applied to the remainder of his torso and part of his face. He was wearing slacks and a long-sleeved grey shirt. Naruto Uzumaki is this young man.

'How did I ended up here?' thought the blond as he recalled his fight with a certain Uchiha.

The battle was, to put it mildly, destructive. In the duel, they had given it their best. That Chidori pierced him precisely where the pain and anguish jolted him. Later, he used the Kyubi's chakra while the teme had been using the strength of the cursed seal. Everything then went dark.

"How do you feel?"

Naruto turned to look at the source of the voice their entering the room was a brown eyes and straight, shoulder-length blonde hair that she usually keeps tied in two loose ponytails. A woman with brown eyes and straight, shoulder-length blonde hair, which she often wears pulled back in two loose ponytails, was seen when Naruto turned to see who was speaking as she entered the room. She is dressed in a grey kimono-style shirt with no sleeves that is fastened by a large, dark bluish-grey obi that complements her slacks. She's got a big cleavage, and her blouse is fastened fairly low. She was wearing a pair of open-toed, strappy, high-heeled black sandals. She applies a delicate pink lipstick and has red nail paint on her fingernails and toenails. She is the Godaime Hokage, Tsunade Senju.

Naruto exclaimed, "I feel amazing. Um, was I able to bring Sasuke?"

Tsunade sighed as she approached him and sat down next to his bed. "You were able to stop the Uchiha. Kakashi discovered you two unconscious on the water. brought the two of you to the medical facility."

"That's fantastic. I was successful in keeping my promise." Naruto smiled as he spoke.

"...However." Catching Naruto's attention, the busty Hokage spoke. "The Fire Daimyo's signature has with the Civilian Council. has decided to banish you."

"W-what?"

Tsunade turned to face the boy in tears. "I apologise, Naruto. Even though I tried to stop the expulsion. They hindered my ability to act by using the Konoha Law against me. Tobirama, my granduncle, was very skilled at filling in any kind of gaps. They have now expelled you using his own law."

Naruto appeared disheartened. What does he earn after bringing them the last Uchiha and saving them from a huge sand monster? Banishment.

"That gets me to my purpose for being here, though." Tsunade rose. "Naruto, I am aware that you have almost totally recovered. So I'll bring you so you may learn out about your inheritance."

The teenager enquired, "M-my inheritance?" with curiosity.

"Yes, it's time for you to gather everything your parents own. Since you won't be a civilian or shinobi no longer. You'll possess everything they own." Tsunade said.At her own use of Konoha law, she smiled slyly.

Behind the Hokage Monument

Soon, Tsunade and Naruto emerged in front of a modest home that appeared to be suitable for three people. It just seemed simple and not too extravagant.

"Okay Naruto, put your hand on the gate and send a very little chakra there. " Tsunade said.

As she had instructed, Naruto put his hand on the door and infused it with chakra. The house's inside was soon shown when the door finally opened. The funny thing was that there was no evidence of dust or cobwebs gathering. Naruto approached a picture that was hanging in the family room.

On the image was a man who resembled Naruto but had side bangs instead of the front ones. A woman with red hair and violet eyes was standing next to him. He had the impression that he knew who these two individuals were. His voice sounded like it was about to croak as he asked, "Mom...Dad?"

To reassure them, Tsunade approached Naruto from behind and put a hand on his shoulder. "These are, in fact, Naruto, your parents. Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze. Or by their real names, Kushina Bael and Minato Sitri."

"Sitri...Bael?," a confused Naruto questioned.

Tsunade settled into the chair that was in the space. "Few people actually knew what your parents' real names were. Jiraiya, Sarutobi, and I were the only ones who knew. To begin a new life in Konoha, they chose to assume fictitious names. In order to pay tribute to the late members of my grandmother's line, Kushina chose the name Uzumaki. But they weren't, should we say, 'normal.' "

"Your parents, though, come from a different entire world. They are devils, too." The blond woman said, dropping the bomb.

Being called a monster made Naruto appear depressed. The youngster yelled in agony, "So I truly am a dem- OW!" Tsunade struck him hard in the head.

"No, you are not a demon. In contrast to what you have read and heard, you are the devil." said the ninja doctor. " Don't call yourself that anymore, got it?" In fear, Naruto quickly nodded.

"Good. You can see that Kushina's father disapproved of their relationship. Additionally, she was set up to marry a second man from a separate "tribe." To avoid her clan's wrath in such humiliation, the two decided to elope and flee to Konoha because they were so deeply in love. Soon after joining the shinobi forces, your parents came to think of Konoha as their own family. Because they were the last to see your mother's red hair, she earned the nickname "Red Death." And you already know what your father's name is." The boy nodded in agreement as the woman said.

"Why, now, are you just now telling me this? How come Jiji told me? "enquired Naruto.

"Because he intended to use you as a weapon, I suppose. "Tsunade's words startled the Jinchriki. "Together with me and Jiraiya, your parents briefed him about the prowess of their esteemed clan. Kushina can release a potent onslaught of black energy with a red lining that destroys anything thanks to her power known as "Power of Destruction." Your father's side gave you heightened intelligence as well as the capacity to control ice, water, and wind. Add to that the Kyubi that is imprisoned inside of you, and..."

"I could conquer any community like it was nothing," he said.

She gave a nod. "Yes, he recognised a chance to possess the most formidable soldier that may elevate Konoha to the position of most powerful village in the Elemental Nation. When I read his black book and learnt about this, I was disgusted by how far he would go for power "Tsunade quickly produced a blank piece of paper. "Naruto, take this now that you know the truth." She stated while giving him a piece of paper with a blue emblem. "Use that contract seal to summon Minato's cousin after you have collected everything in this house. Turbido Sitri is most likely the present Sitri family patriarch, and he goes by that name."

The blonde took the piece of paper hesitantly and studied the blue pattern. Without his knowledge, Tsunade gave him a hug. "Be joyful, Naruto. You more than anyone else deserve this."

At those remarks, Naruto struggled to keep his eyes from crying. He was never able to experience pure enjoyment, making life a constant struggle. "I-I will," He say.

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope that everyone enjoyed the chapter.

The story involves the combination from the anime series High School DXD and Naruto.

Signing out peace

Nouhith.