Naruto Lucifer Profile!

-------------------------------------

PROFILE

-------------------------------------

Name:-

Naruto Lucifer

Naruto Namikaze ( Human World Name )

Classification:-

Devil, Pure-Blooded Devil, Super Devil, Special-Class Devil.

Alias:-

Naruto-kun, Naru-kun, Naru-chan, Naruto-chan, Naru, Naru-tan, Husband, Prince, Naruto-sama, Lady killer, Hero of Shinobi World, Child of Prophecy, The Next Satan, The Next Lucifer, The Next Lucifer of Underworld, Prince Of Destruction, Second Sage of Six Paths, Prince of Underworld, Heir of Lucifer Clan, Heir of Original Lucifer, The Strongest Youth, Naruto Nii-san, Love, Lord Naruto, Darling, Sharingan Hero, Second six paths, Six Paths, Hero of Fourth Shinobi World War, Canceler of Sacred Gear, Lucky Bastard, Harem Bastard, Senjustu Master, Genius, Great Grandson of Lucifer, Great Grand Son of Morning Star, Saviour of the World, True ruler of Underworld, Lion of Destruction, Young Lord, Young Master, Partner, Sage, Prank King, Hero of Fourth Shinobi World War, King of Lions, Silver Flash, Fastest Devil in the Underworld, Fastest Devil ever to born, Heir of Destruction, Great King of Destruction, Silver Flash of Underworld, Silvery-White Morning Star, True Lucifer, Boy of Miracles, Successor of the True Satan, Underworld's Hope, Lucifer's True Heir, Lucifer's True Successor, True Morning Star, Underworld's Morning Star, Prince of Kuoh Academy, The Demon Prince of Summer, Devil Prince, Hero of the Underworld, Hero of the world, Hope of the Underworld, True Heir of the Underworld, Underworld Kitsune, King of the Underworld, Strongest Devil to born ever, King of Darkness, Kitsune, Shinobi No Kami, God of Shinobi, Naruto Boy, Son of Fourth Hokage, Son of Yellow Flash, Son of the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero.

Tier:-

3-A [Universe level]

Naruto Lucifer is thought to be the most potent Devil ever born, as evidenced by a friendly match with Sirzechs Lucifer, the current underworld leader, due to his immense power. This was evident when he sparred against Sirzechs. Despite his lack of experience, he completely overpowered him through his inventive use of his destructive power, other abilities, and unpredictable nature.

Naruto can also fight the Trihexa, a legendary Apocalyptic Beast, and the Emperor Beast of Apocalypse. Naruto was able to injure the apocalyptic beast and draw its attention to himself. Naruto defeated the Trihexa Core, which assumed the form of a young boy made of light, with the only distinguishing feature being ten horns on its head. This quickly sprouts six wings (for birds, dragons, bats, and other beasts). Naruto was able to overwhelm the Core and hold the beast with his Majestic Attire, Susano'o Kurama Avatar while assisting others in sealing it.

Age:-

Part 1:- 0-13 ( Present in Elemental Nations)

Part 2:- 13-16 ( In Underworld)

Part 3:- 16-18 ( Second time in Elemental Nations and other worlds)

Part 4:- 18 ( Return to Underworld)

Gender:-

Male

Personal Information:-

Naruto Lucifer is Kushina Bael, Minato Lucifer's (formerly Minato Sitri) only child and the great-grandson of Original Lucifer and Lilith. He is the Grandson of Rizevim Livan Lucifer and Sella Sitri. He is the maternal cousin of Sirzechs Lucifer (formerly Sirzechs Gremory), Rias Gremory, Serafall Leviathan (formerly Serafall Sitri), Sona Sitri, Sairaorg Bael, and Magdaran Bael. He is also the nephew of Turbido Sitri and Alexia Sitri, Venelana Gremory (formerly Venelana Bael), Zeoticus Gremory, Lord Bael, and Misla Bael(formerly Vaplua).