Chapter 15

Heaven realm of the Biblical God

The two archangels watching the events unfold shocked into silence as they were looking at the golden wings the silver heard Lucifer possessed.

"Michael-onisama, his wings have the same gold hue as yours," said a shocked Gabriel to her equally shocked brother.

"I know, and the fact that he is a descendant of Lucifer will cause many issues," he said worriedly. Still, he wondered why the young man's wings were golden.

Phenex Castle, Underworld

Silence covered the entire ballroom of the Phenex Castle at the young Lucifer's reveal; the shock of the older generation was even greater when Naruto showed the ring.

"I-Is that what I think it is?" one of the guests asked with shock evident in his voice as he said that murmurs about the silver-haired heir started coming to life. A man next to him answered with an equally shocked expression.

"It is; I could never forget the sight of the original Lucifer's signet ring."

"But it was thought to be destroyed when the original Lucifer died; where could he have found it?" another man asked as he entered their conversation.

"I do not know, but what I do know is that the appearance of an actual descend of the first Lucifer that has in his possession that ring will cause much noise," the first man said, and the others around him nodded.

Rias and the younger generation of devils were shocked; though they did not understand the ring's significance, the fact that Naruto was the heir of the Lucifer House left them speechless.

"Well, this is a surprise," said Akeno as she overcame her shock.

"I'll say," said Kiba, also getting out of his shocked state, though he still had his eyes wide.

"Su-Sugoi, this guy is bigger than I first thought," said Issei, still shocked by this revelation, even though he understood who the original Lucifer was and why this was a big deal.

"Still..." started Sona, looking towards the murmuring adult crowd. "It appears that the fact that he has that ring on his finger is deemed more important for the older generation," she finished. The rest of them looked toward the crowd of older devils and realized she was right.

"That's right, the younger generation was not told about the importance of that ring," said a voice on their side; they looked to their left and saw Lord Gremory with the rest of the Lords and Ladies of the Gremory, Sitri, and Phenex houses.

"What do you mean tou-sama?" asked Rias, and her father looked back toward the screen.

"Let's just say that the appearance of that ring on the finger of a descendant of the original Lucifer will cause some interesting effects; if they will be for good or ill remains to be seen," he said with a serious expression. This did not answer their question about the ring, but they moved their attention back to the screen; their questions could be answered afterward.

Maou throne room

Sirzechs, with his two members and wife, are inside the room, and all of them are shocked about hearing it.

Suddenly Serafall appeared, and she saw there, shocked, and then she looked towards her cousin and was shocked to know that he had eight white color wings with a golden hoe as she sat with others and decided to watch the match.

Sirzechs mind is running with shock at the revelation of Naruto, and his mind is running with the questions, and he decides to ask Naruto himself to get the answers. So he decided to watch the match.

Back to the Arena

" Let's start the match," Naruto said as he disappeared and appeared before Riser and punched him in the stomach, and sent him to the wall.

Every one shocked by seeing the speed of Naruto, and Riser coughed blood. His wound started to heal immediately because of his Well Bloodline.

"Hahaha, you can't hurt me; I'm a Phenex; our family has the power of the legendary bird; we're immortal!" Riser rose again, laughing at Naruto.

"So, you're telling me that physical wounds would just heal up?" Naruto asks

"That's right; we are immortals; nothing can kill us." Riser boasted as Naruto smirked a dark look.

" But mentally, you're not, so, " Naruto said as he took out his sword, which is the Sword of Original Lucifer, and started to slash him across his body and make him regenerate as he lost most of his energy.

" I told you that I will give you death. " Naruto said, smirking darkly, and his eyes flashed purple with dots and concentric circles around them.

Naruto said. Nothing happened for a few seconds, leading most people to believe that the attack was a bluff, but that was only until Riser's eyes widened as he stared at something high in the sky.

Ajuka zoomed out, displaying the entire battlefield to the audience.

"..." Issei's mouth was open in astonishment. A massive meteorite fell from the sky, directly towards where Riser and Naruto stood. It was covered in a purple hue, the same purple as Naruto's strange eye. "Is he a god?" Issei and all the devils who heard him gripped his head in pain.

" Happy Death Day, Riser," Naruto said as the stone could be visible to him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Is Naruto going to kill Riser or not? Comment below.

Naruto will be op in this DXD world by having both the Charka and Devil powers, and it is just a glimpse of his power.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Signing out peace

Nouhith