Chapter 2

The blonde took the piece of paper hesitantly and studied the blue pattern. Without his knowledge, Tsunade gave him a hug. "Be joyful, Naruto. You more than anyone else deserve this."

At those remarks, Naruto struggled to keep his eyes from crying. He was never able to experience pure enjoyment, making life a constant struggle. "I-I will," He say.

Soon after, Tsunade stood up and left Naruto alone in his parents' house.

Naruto walked to the house's studies after she left. It included instructions for using his mother's Power of Destruction. also some ice, water, and wind spells. When Naruto sat down, he noticed a message that had been addressed to him and a blue symbol. He took the letter, opened it, and started reading.

My little boy, Naruto

if this is being read by you. It implies that both your mother and I passed away. We regret that we were unable to raise you and provide for your needs. However, I hope that my cousin Turbido was able to raise you to be a respectable young man. Hopefully, once you freed your chakra, your demonic power sprang to life. Your mother is restraining the Kyubi from attacking while I am writing this letter, allowing me to do so. You see, Naruto, as devils, we are powerless to ensnare Yoki in our bodies. Therefore, I've locked it away so you can create a chakra channel to utilise the Kybi's chakra.You might be the first devil to be able to use both chakra and yoki, so good luck, my son.

We actually love you,

Your mother Kushina Bael and your father Minato Sitri.

Naruto started crying in happiness and rage after finishing the letter. He was happy to know that his parents loved him and that some of his relatives were still around. And furious that the man he believed to be his grandfather had betrayed him and prevented him from having a happy young childhood, he picked up the page and began to concentrate on it. The paper in his palm quickly floated away and changed into a blue glyph with the same symbol as the paper.

A man's figure soon started to emerge. A tall, attractive man with glasses who had short black hair and violet eyes was standing before him. White gloves and a dark suit make up his attire. The man gave the youngster a downward glance. As he observed the boy, his eyes became wider.

"Minato?"

Shaking his head, Naruto. "My dad is not me. Naruto Uz-Sitri Bael is who I am. Your first cousin once removed and his son." Naruto's life eventually took a turn for the better in this manner. And moving into a future that no one can predict. He is, after all, still the Elemental Nations' most unpredictable individual.

Naruto was summoned by Turbido after his arrival. They spoke briefly about the young devil's life. Turbido was most appropriately described as furious at the end of the conversation.

The life that the son of his cousin has led might be compared to hell. And considering that they are both demons, it is saying something. He questioned the boy's mental stability. But it did demonstrate how much the boy resembled his mother. She is too determined to allow people to degrade her.

The man was startled when he quickly unlocked his demonic strength. The young man possessed the strength to be considered an Ultimate-class Devil. Along with his eyes turning obsidian blue with a violet outer ring, his hair also underwent a colour change, becoming black with red tips. His tan was still present, although his complexion had become a little paler. Soon after, the young boy returns with all of his parents' possessions contained inside of a scroll. He also brought every Charka book with him because he can use both of them.

"Ready to go home? You're real home." Asked Turbido.

As he was now standing next to his cousin, Naruto nodded. Before leaving, he was requested to say goodbye to everyone in the community. But it's possible that the locals were informed of his exile. Instead, he called Gamakichi to a meeting and gave him many notes to deliver to his loved ones. The Ichiraku family, Konohamaru and his pals, Iruka, Tsunade, and Jiraiya are a few examples. He chose to continue using his summon contract to get in touch with Jiraiya.

"I am, indeed." A magic circle appeared beneath them as Naruto and Turbido stood side by side. "Let's head home." They were whisked into the underworld as he said. A number of seals sounded back at his parents' home. destroying everything that might have been helpful to scavengers in his previous residence.

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally, Naruto has departed the Elemental Nations and has arrived at his new residence.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Signing out peace

Nouhith