Chapter 7

After being finally adapted to and taught how to be a devil. Turbido decided to accompany Naruto to Ajuka to obtain his evil piece set. But what had happened wasn't something that happened regularly.

Flashback

Naruto remained by his uncle's side. However, Sona and Serafall were required elsewhere and couldn't accompany them. Serafall had to fulfill her duty as Mao, and Sona had to be ready for her upcoming heiress status and recruiting peerage members.

"So how does this whole thing works, Beelzebub-same?" asked Naruto to the creator of the Evil Pieces.

A young man with light blue eyes and slicked-back green hair was seated next to a computer. He was wearing black dress pants and black dress shoes with a grey long sleeve button shirt. One of the Four Great Satan, Ajuka Beelzebub, is this man.

"Okay, Naruto I'll just ask you a few questions. You must honestly respond to each one. You will next proceed to the machine to complete the final step in creating the Evil Pieces." That man said. receiving a nod from Naruto confirming his understanding of everything discussed.

"All right now let us begin. First up name?"

"Naruto Bael Sitri."

"How will you see your peerage?"

"I will see them as my friends, comrades, and part of my own family."

At the response, Ajuka grinned. It was similar to how Rias answered him. "Next, for what are you going to fight?"

"To protect those who are dear to me. And for what is right as well."

"What is your goal, last but not least?"

"First, though, I aspired to the position of the village head. I want to become Lucifer now, though! "Naruto exclaimed in excitement.

The boy caught the green-haired devil's attention. 'He reminds me of a mixture between Rias and Sairaorg,' the man observed. "Okay, come with me to the machine, and together, we'll make your Evil pieces." The teenager soon followed the man over to the device. It resembled a massive metal furnace with numerous tubes and a side opening big enough for an arm. "Okay, now I want you to insert your hand inside the opening. Then let all your demonic power loose. The rest is up to the machine."

Naruto nodded as he placed his arm in the hole. All of the demonic power in the blonde was soon unleashed. This astonished Ajuka because he didn't think Turbido was telling the truth when he said that the teenager might possess greater demonic strength than Sirzechs. Additionally, it demonstrated how the younger generation will surpass the old. They were unaware that he was also feeding the machine with his chakra and the Kyubi's yoki. it was undergoing more mutation.

The two older devils were astonished to see something when the machine was ready. There were TWO Evil Piece sets in the furnace. One of them had the usual number of pieces and was blue with touches of bright red. The other is crimson and has more parts, Two pawns and two new pieces make up these extra pieces. those who ride horses and wear Crowns or Tiaras.

"This...this...THIS IS AMAZING!" shouted Mao. He appeared before the pieces with stars in his eyes and began writing in his notes at a superhuman speed. Sirzechs has told him about Ajuka having something called 'Research Mode'. This only occurs when something truly fascinating catches his attention. He was also told that this side of the collected Maō acted similar to a child on an extreme sugar high combined with an overdose of caffeine. "I KNEW THAT THE EVIL PIECES WILL BE AFFECTED DUE TO YOU HAVING CHAKRA AND YŌKI! BUT FOR IT TO HAVE SUCH EFFECTS! IT'S TRULY AMAZING!" The man soon went to his computer and typed a few keys to change the screen. "BY WHAT I CAN GUESS IS THAT YOUR YŌKI HAS MUTATED THE EVIL PIECES EVEN FURTHER! SINCE THEY ARE ALL MUTATED PIECES! AND BECAUSE OF YOUR CHAKRA, THE MACHINE CREATED AN ADDITIONAL EVIL PIECES BASSED OUT OF IT!" the man soon laughed as he picked up the boy and spins him around then put him back on the ground. Naruto's head still spinning. "YOU MY BOY WILL BE THE ONLY DEVIL ALIVE TO EVER HAVE TWO EVIL PIECE SETS! AND FOR THAT I CONGRATULATE YOU!"

Ajuka quickly took a long breath to settle himself. "However, I'd like to keep one pawn from each set as well as the two new pieces so I may study them. And since they are all new, notice what they are capable of."

"Sure," Naruto replied. Since he too was interested in the abilities of those two more [Knights].

The man exclaimed, "EXCELLENT!" as he removed one pawn from each set and the pieces, he was required to conduct a study on them. For Naruto's Evil parts, he gave him two cases. One is red and the other is blue.

Flashback ended.

------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto acquired his pieces of evil set to build his peerage. Inform the characters you want to see in the Naruto peerage and the new details of the new pieces will be released in the next chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace

Nouhith