Chapter 9

Naruto got scolded by his aunt and Sona, and he didn't mind them; his uncle is still shocked to see Naruto make Dark Excalibur his sword and be able to wield the sword. After the completion of the scolding, he went to train with his new sword so he could master the ability of the sword and be able to use it.

Naruto has started to build his sword skills, work on his chakra, add the Wind element to the Rasengan, communicate with toads, and learn that his banishment is null. As a final wish, Naruto wrote a letter to Jiraiya and Tsunade asking them to make his banishment happen. Jiraiya and Tsunade accepted the letter and causing him officially sever his ties with the Konoha Village.

In response to requests from Naruto, Tsunade, and Jiraiya, The Fire Lord ultimately decided to release the child from Konoha's control and revoke Naruto's citizenship in both Fire Country and Konoha.

After living in this new home for one and a half years, Naruto is now standing 5.4 feet tall and able to complete the Wind Style - Rasengan and some other techniques with the help of his father's notes on the Thunder God technique and other things. The majority of sword skills with his Dark Excalibur, as well as those involving magic, have been mastered by Naruto. During this period, Naruto also got to know Rias's Queen, Akeno, whom he discovered to be both sadistic and to have a good heart.

Naruto met the next heir of the Gremory after Rias, Son of Sirzechs Lucifer, Millcas Gremory, who is very fond of Naruto because he always wanted an uncle; now, he has Uncle, and Naruto is also very fond of Millcas as both of them spend time with each other by playing and training in Power of destruction of the Bael Household.

Naruto also met Rias's rook, Koneko, who is a Nekoshou, a rare species of Nekomata; she is also one who can use charka like him, and both of them developed a brother and sister relationship as she always calls him "Onii-chan." Naruto also didn't mind that she was calling him Onii-chan, as he started to take care of her as his sister.

Naruto is planning a trip to gather his peerage members and get experience in battle and magic use in the Field. Naruto decided to go on a trip to learn more about the devil's land and to ask his uncle about it. He then left the Sitri Family House to travel to Elemental Nations to gather a new set of Peerage members for his other Evil pieces.

Currently, Naruto can be seen making his way to his uncle's room to speak with him. After knocking on the room door, Naruto's uncle invited him inside.

As soon as Naruto entered the room, he noticed Sirzechs and his uncle.

Naruto greeted them both by saying, "Hello, Uncle and Ni-sama."

"Hello, Naruto," they both said.

Naruto continued, "Uncle, I want to talk with you.

" Ok, Naruto, what is it? " Turbido asked him as Sirzechs was also curious about it.

Naruto was astonished when Naruto said, "I want to go on a journey with both sets to gather members for my peerage."

"Naruto, are you certain? " Turbido questioned him. Naruto gave a head nod. Turbido paused as he saw Sirzech's expression, nodded, and turned to face Naruto as he awaited his response. "Okay, Naruto, you can go and tell your aunt and Sona about it,"

After grinning and nodding, Naruto informed Sona and his aunt about it.

"Is it correct to send Naruto? " Turbido enquired Sirzechs.

Turbido nodded as Sirzechs stated, "I know that is true because he needed to travel the world and learn about it."

The day before he left, Rias, Sona, and Serafall were crying as he promised to return to them once he had finished collecting his peerage set. His aunts gave him a light hug, and his uncles wished him well and warned him to stay safe. Sirzechs and Girafiya also advised him to return home in good health. Akeno is to take care of Rias and Sona, Naruto instructed her. After saying goodbye to them, Naruto left to gather his Peerage.

Time Skip (After three and half years)

(Note: - If you want, before the time skip comment, I will write about his journey on different worlds he traveled to collect his peerage members as a flashback telling his friends.)

Underworld

The underworld is strange; when people think of hell, they picture a place where the afterlife punishes and torments souls for their transgressions. Hell would not be where cities or trees would be found, but rather a horrible area where the sky is completely black and the river is covered in blood. And even devils, not the devils that stroll about towns minding their own business and doing other things, but rather devils that resemble humans with horns on their heads and tails from behind.

Yes, hell is an unusual place.

Phenex Mansion

Since Naruto left the Underworld four years ago and Now the Phenex mansion has been decorated, and many demons have been coming in since Rias Gremory, the current heir to the Gremory House and the sister of Lucifer, is going to marry Riser Phenex, the third child of the Lord Phenex and Lady Phenex.

We can tell by the state of the space that Rias Gremory was no happy young devil. You might wonder why her family forced her against her choice into fate. She protested, but her family wouldn't budge. In desperation, she decided to challenge Riser in a Rating Game match. If she wins, Riser's engagement with her will be dissolved, and if he fails to win, he will wed her right away. She and her peerage completed rigorous training but could not win the match to save her prized pawn Issei.

Sighing to herself, she gazes at the mirror in front of her; Rias is a beautiful young woman in her late teens with white skin, blue-green eyes, and a buxom figure. Her most distinctive feature is her long beautiful crimson hair that reaches down to her thighs, with a single strand of hair sticking out from the top with loose bangs covering her forehead and side bangs framing her face. She is wearing a revealing white dress that shows off her upper breast. Her gaze was interrupted when yellow flames lit behind Rias and her maid, and out came Riser.

"Rias, my dear, you look lovely in that dress." Riser commented with a smug smirk causing Rias to growl at him. "Come on, Rias, that isn't lady, is it?" His comments earn a glare from Rias this time.

"Riser-sama, this area is off-limit for men." One of the maids stated.

"It's fine, I'm the party star, and I'm only here to see my sexy wife." Riser shook off the maid's statement, making his way in front of Rias.

"I'm not the bride yet, Riser." Rias snap at him. "And besides, what's up with this dress?"

"It's perfect; it shows the devil world the bonding between the Gremory and Phenex households." He leans closer to Rias, "besides, it will be easier to take off for our bonding time." Riser backed off to leave, laughing along the way with Rias's glare at his retreating body.

"I will never do such a thing to the likes of you," Rias growled; Riser started to laugh harder.

"But my dear Rias, you will because you lost, and it's your fate to marry me!" Riser spread his arms out and showed off his superiority. "Or are you waiting for Naruto to come and save you tonight? It's over, Rias; you lose! I know he is dead like his useless parents!" With that said, flames surrounded his body and vanished, leaving Rias alone with her maid. Rias become angry after hearing that this piece of trash is talking so low about her Naruto.

Looking back at the mirror, Rias smiled sadly, "Naruto-Kun, where are you? " Rias said, touching the mirror, and tears started to fall from her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Naruto left the underworld at the age of 15 1/2 yrs, Rias is 18 yrs now, and Naruto is 18 yrs.

Naruto has completed both his peerage sets and has one or two left in each group.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Signing out peace

Nouhith