Chapter 34

In a vibrant living room, Naruto relaxed on the couch, his arm claimed by the affectionate Akeno. Towering behind him stood the stoic Artoria. Across the room, a whirlwind of activity unfolded. Rias, Sona, and Ravel wrestled with the remote; their mission was to locate the magical girl anime, "Magical Levia-tan."

Rias' triumphant cry upon finding the channel startled Naruto, nearly sending him into a coughing fit. Akeno's brow furrowed in concern."Is something wrong, Naruto-kun?" she inquired sweetly. Naruto, ever the master of composure, brushed it off with a shaky head. He couldn't escape Ravel's judging gaze, however. The telepathic connection crackled to life, a silent promise of later interrogation. Serafall, it seemed, had wasted no time contacting her about his peculiar new role.

Rias wasted no time claiming the opposite armrest on the couch, mirroring Akeno's pose. With a smug expression only accentuated by Koneko's absence, Ravel nestled comfortably in Naruto's lap, finally free to occupy her coveted spot.

Confusion clouded Rias' face as she stared at the blaring headline, "Magical Leviathan: Rise of the Silver Flash." "What does that even mean?" she wondered aloud.

A mischievous glint twinkled in Akeno's eyes. "Ara ara,ufufufu," she giggled. "This episode seems particularly intriguing; wouldn't you agree? Naruto-sama does have a knack for disappearing and reappearing in a flash of silver, after all." A bead of sweat trickled down Naruto's temple.

The first half of the episode played out familiarly. Magical Girl Levia-tan, none other than the ever-energetic Serafall, valiantly battled the forces of evil, determined to protect the world. But this time, the darkness presented a more formidable challenge. A sinister Evil Magician, wielding a power opposed to Levia-tan's, led the charge—the tide of the battle began to turn as Levia-tan struggled against her increasingly powerful adversary. Even the usually composed Rias was drawn into the drama, captivated by this unprecedented vulnerability. Commonly, Levia-tan faced off against hordes of minions with a cheerful disposition, even acknowledging the strength of her foes. This, however, was a new experience entirely.

A collective gasp resonated through the room as the Evil Magician delivered a devastating blow, sending Levia-Tan crashing. Bruises and burns marred her once-vibrant form, contrasting her exuberant demeanour. It couldn't contain a cry of alarm, the weight of the situation settling heavily on the group.

In the living room, the TV scene intensified. The Evil Magician cackled with glee, "After years of battling for justice, Levia-tan finally falls before me!" He stomped his foot on the fallen heroine's hand, eliciting a scream of pain. "Scream, Levia-tan! Let the Underworld hear the screams of its fallen protector! Scream, and I'll savour the punishment for all those fallen generals you vanquished!" He channelled dark magic into his staff and blasted Levia-Tan's stomach, drawing another agonising scream.

Despite the pain, Levia-Tan's spirit remained unbroken. "I won't lose to you, Magician-san!" she declared, wiping blood from her lips. "For the Underworld, for justice, I will defeat you!"

"Foolish girl!" sneered the magician, conjuring a dark orb crackling with malevolent energy. "Enough talk! Now die!" He hurled the orb at Levia-Tan, who braced herself for impact.

But the blow never came.

Confused, Levia-tan opened her eyes to find herself gently lying on the ground. Standing before her was a mysterious figure. This enigmatic warrior stood tall, clad in a black battle suit and a flowing scarf. His well-built physique radiated strength without appearing overly bulky. A long katana and a gleaming kunai were held in his capable hands. A black mask with a silver forehead protector shielded his face, revealing only piercing blue eyes.

"Who are you?" the magician roared, pointing at the newcomer. Before he could get an answer, the warrior vanished in a flash of silver and reappeared behind the villain, his blade slick with blood. The evil magician crumpled to the ground, lifeless.