Chapter 14

Everyone around the world who knows about the supernatural will watch the match that will see the game.

Both of them teleported into the arena to start the match.

" Let us begin the match," said Sirzeches.

Riser was flying in fast, gathering his flames in his hands; He unleashed an enormous fireball toward Naruto, standing with his hair covering his eyes as the fire engulfed Naruto and the Fire uncovered Naruto.

Outside of the Arena

" No, Naruto-kun," Rias muttered quietly; she witnessed Riser attack and hit Naruto directly. No one can come out of the flames unscratched or, for some, alive. She was about to give up hope, but her guts kept telling her it wasn't over yet, so right now she didn't know what to believe, her eyes that witnessed Riser burning Naruto, or her gut telling her it wasn't over yet.

"Buchou, that bastard just killed that Naruto guy; we should leave now while everyone is distracted," Issei suggested, though he did feel bad for Naruto that right now, he had to help Rias escape from the party.

"I-I don't know." She replies, making her peerage look at her in surprise.

"Rias, you don't think Naruto-kun survived that attack? He couldn't have survived that blast," Asia said; Rias was about to reply, but a familiar voice beat her to it.

"Haha, don't underestimate Naruto-kun." Sirzech walks up to Rias and her peerage with Grayfia right behind him.

"What do you mean Lucifer-sama?" Kiba questioned, but Sirzech merely smiled at them.

" You all will know by seeing the match, and Riser didn't even damage Naruto," Sirzechs said.

Grigori headquarters

Azazel and his adopted Son are watching the battle, and when the fight starts, Vali sees the fire and thinks the match is over.

" I think the match is over, " Vali said as he stood up and started to walk out of the room.

"Just now, the match is going to be started, and it think that flames cannot do much damage to him," Azazel said as Vali decided to sit there and see the match.

Other houses

" The match is over, " Lord Phenex said as he decided to go to the Area for his son's marriage with Lucifer's sister.

" I don't think so, and I think my nephew is just starting the match. " Venelana said.

" It is just the start of the match, " Alexia told her.

Both Lord and Lady Phenex are looking toward the screen. Turbido and Zeoticus just smiled and saw towards the screen.

With Children

" Do you think the match is over, Sona? " Sairaorg asked.

" I don't think because Naruto is always full of surprises," Sona said.

" Let's watch the match, " Sairaorg said.

In the Arena

"Hahaha, it's over!" Riser laughs, though he was confused when no one announced his winning yet.

" You think the Match is over. Hahaha, ha hahaha. What is a loser you are? " Naruto said as suddenly the flames floated towards Riser, and he saw 12 devil wings come out of his back, but they were not black like the normal wings of a devil, they were golden, and his shirt had been burned, and they could see his chest which more developed.

" Well, Allow me to introduce myself to everyone. I am Naruto Lucifer, great great grandson of the original Lucifer, and I'm the true heir of the House of Lucifer," he finished and raised his left hand to show a ring on his middle finger. The ring was a signet ring made of pure gold; the inside of the signet area of the ring was a ruby that had carved on it the sigil of the House of Lucifer.

As everyone presents, there are shocked to see the ring.

" Very well, I will show you want is an attack. " Naruto said.

Unknown location

A clattering sound could be heard in the throne room where Rizevim was sitting as he dropped the goblet from the shock of seeing that ring again; even his right-hand man was shocked.

"Rizevim-sama t-that's..." Euclid said in shock.

"I know what it is, Euclid," said Rizevim while he clenched his fists, they both knew the ramifications of the fact that his now-revealed grandson had the ring could bring and how much it would hinder their plans.

"But where did he find it?" the servant asked his master. The silver-heard man glared at his servant.

"How the hell should I know?" he asked, enraged, causing Euclid to back off. The son of the original Lucifer had been looking for that ring ever since his father died in the final battle but could never find it.

Grigori headquarters

Vali was shocked at the proclamation Naruto made while Azazel was laughing his ass off; getting over his shock, Vali looked at the leader of the fallen angels with an annoyed look.

"You find this funny?" he asked as Azazel stopped laughing but still smiled, amused.

"Of course I do; his proclamation and the presence of that ring on his finger will cause some interesting aftereffects," he told Vali while turning his attention back to the screens, his smile of amusement never living his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know how the twist is, and it will be one of the main ones.

Naruto is the great-great-grandson of the Original Lucifer, and he also has a sage of six paths power.

The battle will continue in the next match

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Signing out peace

Nouhith