Chapter 21

Naruto woke up when the sunlight entered his eyes. He felt a weight on his body, opened his eyes, and saw a red blob over his body. Naruto adjusted his eyes and saw that his girlfriend was sleeping just a few inches from his face, and her face looked even more sensual than before, especially in the way the light shone through the window. Her lips looked delectable. The subtle curve and the way they moved and breathed.

After deciding to do so after seeing this, Naruto wrapped his arms around Rias's waist and fell asleep alongside her. As he watched, Rias's lips began to smile, and he joined in.

(Warning:- 18+ scene is ahead, and kids are not allowed to read it, and if you decide to read it and then read it on your own risk.)

After a while, Rias started to feel warm and began to wake up. When she opened her eyes, she saw that she was sleeping on her lover, who had his hands around her waist and was also sleeping.

Rias realized he was sound asleep after giving her lover a second embrace and noticing his pleasant grin. She decided to wake him up so they could move their luggage to the new mansion and go to it. After considering many possibilities, she finally decided to kiss her lover on the lips to shock him awake. After kissing her lover, she moved her lips to enclose his. Naruto then awoke and started to kiss her in return.

They began to make out before Naruto asked Rias for permission to enter his tongue inside her mouth. Rias agreed, and soon after, she opened her mouth as the two wrestled for dominance of their tongues. However, Naruto emerged victorious after feeling Rias inside, and Rias began to moan into the kiss as he began to put his hands on her ass and play with her ass.

"ahhhh....." Rias moaned throughout their five-minute make-out before deciding to end it since they both needed oxygen and each other's saliva was still touching their tongues.

Naruto greeted his girlfriend, Rias, by saying, "Good Morning, Rias-chan."

Rias greeted her boyfriend with "Good Morning, Naruto-kun."

Rias said, "Come on, Naruto-kun, we must take the baggage to the new mansion in the human world." Naruto nodded his head. Then, rias lifted the blankets over them, and Naruto noticed that Rias was sleeping like the day she was born, with her breasts fully visible to him.

As soon as the rias noticed that Naruto was staring at her breasts, she folded them under, telling him," I see, you want to touch them, Na~ru~to~kun~! "She spoke in a leisurely, purposefully sultry tone.

When Naruto saw that Rias was trying to make fun of him, he returned the favor. After that, Naruto rolled back over on the bed, this time putting on top of her, and he began to kiss her neck and touch her breasts while holding Rias, who was now moaning in his grip.

Rias began to feel aroused by Naruto's action as she was able to think that Naruto jr was poking her womanhood, and she was growing horny due to feeling Naruto jr at her womanhood. Naruto noticed that Rias's face was full of pleasure as he decided to play with her breast, and then Naruto started to pinch her hard nipples with his finger and started to kiss her even harder, leaving a visible hickey on her neck.

After playing with Rias's breasts for five minutes, Naruto could leave hickeys on both sides of her neck and remove his hands, which caused Rias to groan in disappointment.

Naruto gently started to play with her hardened nipples after seeing them. When he playful pinched Rias' nipples, she squealed with delight. Rias threw her head back and relished the pleasant feeling. Naruto kneaded her tits by sliding his hands down to touch them. A nipple of hers was then captured in Naruto's lips as he leaned forward.

When Naruto sucked on Ria's stiffened nub, an electric shock surged through her body. When she felt Naruto licking and sucking her nipple while pinching her other pink nub with his thumb and index finger, her face was a complete mess of pleasure. Naruto grinned and bit his teeth on her nipples because he liked the sound she was making. When Naruto tugged on Rias nipple with his lips extending as far back as possible before releasing the nub and allowing the natural elasticity to bring her tit back into position, Rias almost shouted in delight. Naruto positioned his head in between her smooth valley while rubbing them with his hands.

Rias was breathing hard. Her first climax was released due to what Naruto almost did, and after witnessing her climax, Naruto decided to call it a day. Since Risa climaxed her love juices after it, Naruto teased her and said, "Someone, simply climax just for sucking their nipples." Rias is still recovering from the pleasure Naruto just gave her. When Naruto noticed this, he stood up from her top.

Rias notices Naruto's absence from her top, and she sees Naruto standing next to their bed, smirking at her expression of displeasure.

"Come on, Naruto-kun, you can't leave your lover in this state on the bed," Rias pleaded to her boyfriend.

"I suppose you need to be this horny so that I may take you this night as my own," Naruto stated with a dark smirk, indicating that Naruto has something huge planned for her tonight, which means she won't be able to walk after their activity.

"Get ready for our new mansion and pack all of your belongings, Rias-chan," Naruto stated as he chose to take a bath, and since Naruto was about to take a bath, Rias leaped on his back to have a bath with him.

(The lemon scene is finished, and if there are any errors, please let me know because this is my first time writing a Lemon.)

They take a bath together, and Naruto makes Rias even hornier by making her climax twice in their shared bath.

--------------------------------------------

We saw a small lemon in this chapter, and I may give a whole lemon in the future.

They are all moving to the new Namikaze Mansion in the next chapter.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace,

Nouhith.