bloodbath

I glanced at everyone "We need to not only kill Almagro, Kill his whole team and burn the federation to the ground, It's the only thing that will work."

price nodded and looked at the rest "Seems we have a plan don't we general?"

He looked at Shepard and me until I heard ghost chuckle "She, not the Lt, care to know why you didn't tell me price and Lilith?"

If looks could kill he would be one of them, It made me uncomfortable for the first time in forever.

"You cannot control everything, the federation is spreading its way towards the Caribbean, we need to act fast before they take the whole of South America. Or did you have a better plan Lt?"

he looked at me and said in his deep British voice "Not at the moment." I put my hands around myself "Well then, this is the plan then." he nodded and just walked off.

As he walked off his fists clenched. "Seems he needs to burn off some steam." as which the team laughed.

after hours of discussing our first strike, we finally got it and now we will act. I walked to one of the balconies showing the beautiful night view, I needed to call an old friend. One of the best tracker's nemesis, and she picked the phone up

"Kymera! how nice to hear from you again, How are you?"

I got a lighter on me, I needed a cigarette. "I'm fine nem, I've joined the task force and well, I need your help on this one."

I heard her laugh, not a laugh where she would make fun of you but more of a nice and excited laugh

"Of course, what do you need help with?" I inhaled my cigarette before telling her

"We need support from outside, you can track anyone, Well you need to help me track Almagro, we need to always be 1 step ahead. Could you help me with this?"

She was quiet for a little until she said "yes." I inhaled my cigarette one more time before throwing it away. "Thank you nemesis."

and so I hung up. And then I heard him "You do know we have some very good trackers on the team sergeant?" I turned around to see it was him, ghost. I scoffed "Of course, I know, but.. nemesis is one of the best trackers and specialized in cyber security. She can help us reach him."

he walked towards me, and gosh he was long. "Tell me what is the plan tomorrow, I'm the LT and need to command these boys."

I turned back to the view. "We will take a helicopter towards Moron, sources of price said he would be there, We need every corner of the city surrounded with the team, ready to strike. We will make him scared, not instantly kill him. Call it a slow kill. We need to at least erase most of his men, they secure many buildings of the city."

He was silent for a little while till he said something that surprised me "Turn around Kymera." He tried to be dominant, but I would never become less dominant. our eyes were fighting for it.

"Next time discuss this with me." and so he walked off.

NEXT DAY

It was 4 am, and I was still tired from yesterday. I put on my signature look, I would never put on green, I was black and red, and I braided my hair into a high ponytail braid, all slicked back and with some edges. I put on my most comfortable black cargo's and a black shirt.

I put on my bulletproof vest which was almost as dark as blood special thing was it had 2 flags, South African and British. I admired my outfit before putting my shoes on, I loved these black booths. And now the last 2 things were my black spike and demon horns sunglasses and a mask, but I just put on some red lipstick before I heard a loud knock from soap

"Sergeant we need to go!" I got my last equipment like bombs, knives, and my rifle. When I came out soap was a little surprised by my clothing choice "Kymera this is not a fashion show."

I rolled my eyes before walking off "Maybe ask your other teammates that to soap."

I put my rifle on the back of my vest as I made a special installment there so I didn't have to walk with that thing the whole time. Almost everyone was there, I walked towards the helicopter and went inside "Morning boys." and so I sat down.

I put my shades off and the last people came on the airplane which included soap and price. I crossed my leg and both boys sat in front of me and ghost checked me out from head to toe. I stared at him while he was still checking me out until his eyes met mine. I looked for 3 more seconds before turning towards the equipment and looked at which things I needed more.

I saw a flamethrower and wanted to just pick it up. Until I heard soap from my right ask me a question I wished I didn't have to answer at 5 AM "Sergeant Lilith, why does your vest have the South African flag?"

I didn't even look his way I kept my focus on my soon-to-be baby in my collection "I'm an immigrant soap, I am from south Africa, and I served the navy there for a few months before seeking shelter in the UK." Lies.

soap didn't ask more and then I got a call from nemesis "Hey Kymera, Almagro is near Laguna de la Leche, he's making his way towards the city." I looked at price and soap

"Copied, thanks nemesis." and so I hung up

Price, Almagro is making its way towards the city of moron. He nodded. I felt the helicopter land as ghost stood up and gave a few directions towards the team

"Alright everyone, we will kill most men of almagro, kill as much as you can. It's kill or die so choose wisely."

The people lived in fear here I could tell, Almagro his army was big, and almost all of Cuba was full of his men.

Everyone was striking hard I was on a roof waiting for armed people to come not knowing I would be grouped by 6 men. I heard someone fire a shot and went into kill mode fast.

Shooting 3 of his men and stabbing 2 of them, I strangled one and stabbed him in the face, the other one was harder but I eventually stabbed him twice in the neck before his last men tried to shoot me. I wasn't as fast and got shot in the leg. Someone on the team must have shot him because he got killed not so fast after that.

"Lilith here, Someone shot me in the leg. I'm responsive."

Of course, I was hurt but I wouldn't be the one that would blow this mission up, Roach did ask if I need help but I refused

"It's just a shot no worry." I was full of blood, almost drenched in it.

And there it was the car I asked once more how many of his men we wiped "Almost 50, sergeant." price said.

"Alright, Almagro's car is here, Do we have permission to strike it?" I then heard ghost on the line "Strike the second one, I will do the 3rd one."

I got a bomb and activated it and threw it on the second car. I heard people scream but that wasn't my concern.

I ran off the roof but saw more of his men follow me. I went into a street but it was a dead end. I was doomed. the thing was... I stole a flamethrower and when his men tried to group me I flamethrowed them.

one of them screamed "Corre! a operação falhou, Estamos sendo lançados!"

I ran towards his men flaming the people I could until I fell to the ground.

I was in pain and I think I got shot one more time in the shoulder.

I was tired and just sat down. "Price I made a little mess, some corpses are burning. I'm a little behind my assigned place."

I gave up hope thinking my device died until I saw soap and ghost run towards me soap being the first one to say "Are ya, okay sergeant?"

Everything became blurry and felt someone pick me up before I became unconscious.