Cold feelings

I just made my first little ad on TikTok, it shows what Kymera looks like. I was also thinking about doing Justine sky because, wow she's pretty. Okay, yeah let's agree she looks like the picture below.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFu9qF9v/ here is the TikTok for anyone who wants to see it. The choice of music is chef's kisses. Please, listen to the music when reading this chapter, it matches the vibe.

_______________________________________________________________________

all my adrenaline left my body, he used me it enraged me, and it made my blood boil. "Well, then Lt." I looked out of the window to see Gaz and johnny making their way back toward the car.

When they entered I got a high-five "You did that Le roux, I hope you didn't get even more hurt." I just smiled until ghost gave the most snarling tone I've heard "What do you mean by even more hurt?" I looked in the car mirror and just smirked, soap was so nice to answer that question for me "She hurt herself to make it look very realistic." I looked at soap "It's gaz his fault, he told me I needed to look abused!"

Gaz rolled his eyes "make-up could do the job Kymera." I looked at him in disbelief "if I didn't get out and needed to shower my whole cover would be blown, Keep it realistic."

When we got back to the base I instantly went towards my room, I needed to clean the blood off me and try to not look like a mess. I put on a tank top and some black skinny jeans. It was 1 pm already? I wanted to practice my shots.

When I went into the shooting room it was really quiet, which was nice. I grabbed a headphone and a gun.

I still sometimes feel guilty for ever letting this type of corruption get the best of me, of course, it wasn't seen as corruption. I was serving the country I live in and trying to get rid of the terrorism of today's world, but at what cost? For me and the people around me. I sometimes regret my choices.

I felt the rage in me, the emotions mixed from the pain in my body, and face, the adrenaline from getting rid of Diego Almagro, the feeling of how Simon treated me and so much more.

I didn't want my emotions to become the best of me but today I felt how it felt again. Anger and sadness, something I haven't felt since I put that house on fire with my uncle and mother.

That day I wasn't the same Kymera anymore, that little girl burned with them in that house, I was Lilith now. Still Kymera but I had my new code name. Lilith, the mistress of fire.

I was shooting all these wooden dummies, One mistake you can make is never going for the head or the heart first, I didn't want to get hurt like that again, I didn't want to feel powerless, a damsel in distress. It made me embarrassed.

My breath became harder, I wanted to cry. Everything I did was bad, I wasn't seen as the bad guy but I felt like one. How did I become so ruthless? How did I mess up so badly...