betrayed

I want to thank everyone for letting me reach a new milestone! after 4 days of reaching 1k we finally got 2k reads! you guys have made so many new things possible for me and I appreciate you all! You will love me or hate me but the story will have a little turnaround, I hope you like it! this episode will be way longer of course.

Me and my friends also have a discord dedicated to Simon ducking Riley and would love more teenagers to join! Here is the link: https://discord.gg/dgCr9cQW SERVER IS 16 PLUS.

on our ride back to the safe house, I asked Simon, "How did you even find me?" he looked at me while he was driving the car. "I saw you take the car keys. You cannot be that secretive around me." I just looked down at my lap

"I think we don't have to tell price this but we should go to this location if I where you get some gear because else we lose our chances to kill freedom."

He was driving suddenly really fast towards the safehouse and got there in less than 5 minutes. I ran towards my room quietly and fastly got some of my weapons.

And when I came back ghost was already sitting in there, he drove off fastly.

"Okay Kymera here is the plan, you will go to the location they are, I'll be close by to sniper them." I just nodded

"exactly what I was thinking of." I smirked.

I was on my phone Xuan gave me the location and told me to act fast, it was on a rooftop in Hanoi. "Okay go to Hanoi, she's on the building of nuyghen inc."

When I was at the building ghost was on the building next to me "Simon you ready?"

I was running up the stairs from the building "do you have a visual? Are they there.."

"They're with 3 girls." I sighed as I still had 3 more staircases to go "copied."

I silently entered the rooftop getting my gun out they where fighting about something and there I saw her. Nemesis, the bitch was working for her all along.

"If I would be you nemesis I would run." She turned around and saw me

"working with corruption isn't all that." Ghost was behind me they couldn't see him if I covered my body with him.

"And you miss freedom, I wouldn't move if I were you."

I moved a little away, the wind coming in my hair. The red dot of the sniper appeared on her head. Until her underboss grabbed his gun and shot my way, I instantly dodged it and shot the woman in her thyroid. Instantly dead.

"Your heroine is also gone Leanna, one of my great fans took over your little factory, sad that Simin young cannot deliver you any new cocaine right? Company sold and your empire is falling down now I laughed.

"Bravo 0-7, kill her."

"Copied." When she tried to run off she already got shot. Now only nemesis was left "I can't keep you alive anymore nemesis." She just smirked at me "I know your also working with the bad guys Lilith..." But ghost also shot her already.

"Targets K.I.A. Let's clean them up now." I nodded and got the garbage bags. When was the last time I did that? Maybe when I was first class officer.. but now it was just the 2 of us. 4 minutes later he was on the roof

We were putting the bodies in the bags until Simon asked me the question nemesis said before she died "I heard her, what do you mean your working with the bad guy now?"

I was still putting the bodies in the bags "It means nothing. But we have a business man at our side now." He let the once alive body of freedom fall "did you really get a terrorist in our protection?"

I didn't say anything but he strangled me, the rage in his eyes and his knife on my throat "are you crazy Kymera, how could you have done this." He screamed at me, my skin was bleeding

"I'm sorry" I made a cry for help the pain he was causing my throat, I almost couldn't breath anymore. I felt weak.

After a time he just threw my on the ground, I touched my throat, it was bleeding so much. The man I looked at right now wasn't Simon Riley anymore, it was ghost, Full with rage.

"Your off the team. If you come anywhere near us I won't hesitate to kill you."

My breath became faster like a anxiety attack, my whole body was full with blood my vision became blurry and he just walked off, leaving me with the bodies, I felt numb.

I got kicked from the team and my rage became like fire. I will destroy everyone Simon Riley.

I was holding my throat which, was still bleeding. The people on the streets where shocked and a nice lady took me to the ER, where I got all the medical attention I needed.

I was angry. I had no where to go and was left to die by the men who I earlier had sex with.

I had Xuan's number, If no one will help me I will help myself.

He came to the hospital in a rush. When he got by my bed I just said one word that changed my whole faith "we will work together and make a empire."