City of souls

"those eyes, they had the gaze of death. Not only she was dead from the inside, but her eyes wanted something dead. A fire that was still burning kept her alive.

AUTHOR NOTE: this was one of my drafts I wanted to post as I had 2 alternatives but liked this one more <3 going M.I.A from Wattpad after this little gift, need to focus on school till Wednesday max.

The Bravo team looked shocked at the bewildered kymera, she had a lot of anger bottled up and she took it out on Ghost, who tried to kill her.

She kept her eyes on Ghost, slowly taking steps back before running off in her heels that were echoing and clicking the floor. As she hid somewhere ghost followed her, She stood there catching her breath; this was her most vulnerable moment. And ghost knew that.

"What are you doing here?" He hissed.

She turned around to him; her face looked like it could spit fire. "I came back because Laswell told me so. Seems it was a big mistake." She walked off, Simon stood shocked, he didn't understand how she wiped out a whole building with only a gun vest on.

"One more step and your getting detained sergeant." She stood there for a second before getting her gun and shooting Simon in the shoulder. As he fell to his knees in pain she bent over to him.

"If I was you, Simon Riley...I suggest you won't provoke me again." She smirked. That whole look on her face was corrupt like it took her over. He didn't trust her, he threw her to the ground, sitting on her and restraining her from moving. His blood was leaking on her face.

She tried to get her hand out of his grip but he rolled her over, keeping his hands firm on both her wrists. Simon grinned from the extruding pain that specimen calling herself 'a woman' caused him.

"I hope you know the consequences you just did to yourself Le Roux.." he whispered.

Simon stood up and pulled her up with him, keeping his grip even tighter on her wrists and leading her the way back to the rest of the bravo team. "Does anyone have handcuffs?"

I was pissed, he made me pissed. not only was my outfit ruined my whole face was full of his blood, that moment he restrained me I felt fear. I was a woman with no fear but it seems I have developed a fear of him.

They took me in their helo to one of the American bases in Al Mazhrah, I was looking at the white walls in front of me, and the buzzing sounds echoing in my ears irritated me. What they didn't know I already messaged Xuan to get me out of there but to just stay close for now.

Ghost and soap entered the room while I was fiddling with one of my golden knives. Soap walked in instantly pointing towards the knife "Now steamin' Jesus kymera, how the hell did you afford that?"

I needed to act, of course revealing parts of the truth. But nothing more. I gave the weapon to him "It's real gold and made many victims already, was it 24k gold or more.." he had his mouth wide open from shock "SAS doesn't even pay that much." he muttered

I put my legs on the table "Who said it was all the paychecks from the SAS I received?" I chuckled "You guys are so witty yet so dumb-found."

Ghost said, "So you're having a lil' side hustle huh?" I looked at him with the vilest look on my face "Did I just indicate I did a 'little side hustle?' If you mean that no, I don't." I shook my head like he said the dumbest thing in the world. Hopefully, I'm acting well enough

"I think you forgot you left me to die on that rooftop with those other corpses, I was left without money, a passport, or anything to help me even survive that night. And you just said I went M.I.A, how could you! Can't you see what you did to me?"